You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vegard Forren

withnail71

Tromsø is about as far from a great place you can get, winter for 8 months, no sun whatsoever, full of northeners, fuck all to do, a lot of shite pubs and in general not a place you would like to visit.

It's not a place for boring, average people like you, anyway.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tromsø is about as far from a great place you can get, winter for 8 months, no sun whatsoever, full of northeners, fuck all to do, a lot of shite pubs and in general not a place you would like to visit.

What the fuck. Tromsø is a great city with a lot to offer. Quite sunny in summertime, a lot to do and a lot to see. Club and restaurants are really good and really friendly people.

Guess you live in Groruddalen or Grønland or some shite place.

when i log on to see discussions about football matters I am put off by the majority of posts calling Code72 a cunt and what not.

This is entirely boring and makes me avoid a once great forum for about a week or two. I would imagine I am not the only one.

Ruined this place.

What the fuck. Tromsø is a great city with a lot to offer. Quite sunny in summertime, a lot to do and a lot to see. Club and restaurants are really good and really friendly people.

Guess you live in Groruddalen or Grønland or some shite place.

You can climb mountains during summer and use ski up and down them during the winter, thats about it, the skiing bit was the reason we moved there in the first place.

Before we moved to Tromsø we were told what a great nightlife they had, lets just say I was a bit underwhelmed with the experience.

Kaos was supposed to be the best place at the time and it was a bit shite.

When it comes to restaurants, they had two who were half decent.

The best thing with Tromsø is the fact the airport is close to the city so you can get out of there quickly.

Half of the Norwegians on this thread have got each other on ignore its only the rest of us reading these arguments in full.

I've never even been to Norway but I've herd its expensive my old boss went for a Pre-season game a few years back and said it cost him almost £10 for a pastie thing and a pint.