You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Vegard Forren

withnail71

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Thats how it goes when you have amateurs running the club.

Our scouting nework is a joke, we had no idea who Forren was until Everton sent a delegation of five people to watch him, including Moyes in late November.

He's only played 1 game since then, away to Stuttgart in the EL since the Norwegian League finished in November and thats where this wathing him in training comes from.

We are a joke.

Sign him up, he's better than all of Allen, Henderson and Lucas.

Southampton say goodbye to Vegard Forren after defender NEVER plays during six-month spell | Mail Online

Got to admire how angry this got you Code. Love xxx

I was not angry at all, I've not posted anything on FB for weeks, but had to get a little dig in when I heard this today, its hilarious.

Forren was a bit unlucky though, signed and then the manager get sacked two days later, seldom a good combination.

Norwegians are shit at everything and even worse at football.

The birds are alright, surely? My sample size is one Norwegian girl giving me a suckjob about three years ago. She was slightly above average, which was a real coup for me at the time.

I was not angry at all, I've not posted anything on FB for weeks, but had to get a little dig in when I heard this today, its hilarious.

Forren was a bit unlucky though, signed and then the manager get sacked two days later, seldom a good combination.

Yeah I know, was just pulling your leg. I know you weren't fond of him, being a manc and playing for your rival Norwegian team (like that fucking matters to anybody, but each to their own).

Didn't realise that, I thought Pochy signed him. Got to laugh at the scruffy twat ignoring our trial (presumably because he's a manc) and ending up flopping at Southampton.

• 4 weeks later...

Good thing we never signed him...

THIS GUY however is the real deal if we absolutely want to sign a Norseman

hans-norbye-nordnorsk-mester-i-sprint-og-back-i-til_1wqgzf9em0tku17b8ew8n95g18.jpg?t=2045097711&w=650&h=366&quality=70

Hans Norbye, brilliant right back, only 26, good skills with the ball and he's as fast or even faster than Gareth Bale. He's an ex-sprinter and ran the 100m in 11.7 last year. He ran it at 11.2 when he was 17 (Bale ran a 11.4 at age 15)

He also draws cartoons and is a Laplander.

My dream signing. And he would be pretty cheap too!

Why would we want to sign him though? As you say, he is 26, has never played outside of Tromso, barely has any experience of football outside of Norway and has never played for his country. Your dream signing you say - are you his agent?

Good thing we never signed him...

THIS GUY however is the real deal if we absolutely want to sign a Norseman

hans-norbye-nordnorsk-mester-i-sprint-og-back-i-til_1wqgzf9em0tku17b8ew8n95g18.jpg?t=2045097711&w=650&h=366&quality=70

Hans Norbye, brilliant right back, only 26, good skills with the ball and he's as fast or even faster than Gareth Bale. He's an ex-sprinter and ran the 100m in 11.7 last year. He ran it at 11.2 when he was 17 (Bale ran a 11.4 at age 15)

He also draws cartoons and is a Laplander.

My dream signing. And he would be pretty cheap too!

So what your basically saying is that you dream of a 26 year old balding Laplander guy in a Liverpool kit kicking a football.

Each to there own I guess.

Why would we want to sign him though? As you say, he is 26, has never played outside of Tromso, barely has any experience of football outside of Norway and has never played for his country. Your dream signing you say - are you his agent?

Nah, he`s just a local hero. Just wanted to spice things up. There`s all this talk about this and that talent from Italy, Spain, Brazil and whatnot and I`m a bit sick of it. let`s look north for talented players! Atleast up here there`s no sissyboys or primadonna douchebags whose only goal is to get paid and one day play for Barca or Real. Up here we fight bears, shoot moose with shotguns and pay our taxes with pride.

All I`m saying is here`s a guy from Norway, he`s a young attacking right back who runs circles around every player he faces.

Both Bale and Ronaldo base a good bit of their game on their speed and their ability to run past players. Would it be such a bad idea to take a crack at a guy who is just as fast if not faster and is a defender?...

I don`t know, I was just bored and sick of all the monging going on.

All I`m saying is here`s a guy from Norway, he`s a young attacking right back who runs circles around every player he faces.

Both Bale and Ronaldo base a good bit of their game on their speed and their ability to run past players. Would it be such a bad idea to take a crack at a guy who is just as fast if not faster and is a defender?...

Never heard of him, dont think he has any national games, and we got the shittiest norwegian national team since the early 80s. There are no norwegian players not even close to be good enough for Liverpools reserve team. I suspect you being this guy yourself, as I doubt he even have his own agent....:P

Should suit you well then. What shithole do you live in now? And by the way: Tromsø is a great place.

Tromsø is about as far from a great place you can get, winter for 8 months, no sun whatsoever, full of northeners, fuck all to do, a lot of shite pubs and in general not a place you would like to visit.