You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers In

Monster Masch

He wasnt Liverpool manager at the time. He is not from the city and had affiliation with the club when it was taken and I'm 1000% sure if he was asked to do anything for them now he'd refuse.

It's a non story.

Agree but 100% it makes the papers now with the grief his Daughter is getting.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
What does this even mean?

If you think about your comments - if you can keep track of your hatred - about Laudrup and your entire defence of Kenny and the signings, I'd say you'll have a fair idea.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'd like Chelsea to lose. Badly.

Why? Cus I hate Chelsea. It's pretty simple.

Something tells me you're being economical with the truth here!

If you think about your comments - if you can keep track of your hatred - about Laudrup and your entire defence of Kenny and the signings, I'd say you'll have a fair idea.

My hatred for Laudrup? I've said he has taken all his clubs backwards so I would not expect much, now he has taken over from Rodgers so it might be a bit more difficult to go much backwards really.

Apart from that I want Chelsea to win as it gives us a better chance to get into Europe next season, my minimum target for Rodgers this season.

I'm also in Liverpool the weekend of the League Cup final so if Swansea goes through there will be no match.

So for that reason highly selfish reason, fuck Swansea and I hope Chelsea tear them a new one.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco
My hatred for Laudrup? I've said he has taken all his clubs backwards so I would not expect much, now he has taken over from Rodgers so it might be a bit more difficult to go much backwards really.

You're right, Rodgers was fucking awful for Swansea. How utterly pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the time you said Hodgson getting Fulham to the final of the UEFA Cup was a better achievement then Rafa winning the European Cup.

You're right, Rodgers was fucking awful for Swansea. How utterly pathetic. Almost as pathetic as the time you said Hodgson getting Fulham to the final of the UEFA Cup was a better achievement then Rafa winning the European Cup.

Watch out Numero, you are closing in on your critical number now, not good in any way that.

I'm in a dilemma. I don't want anyone to win tonight. Swansea are getting right up my nose. Their fans have become smug little bellends and that Planet Swans forum has the heading 'Everyone's 2nd Favourite Club.' Not mine you're not, you little smackrats. And Chelsea are... ...well, Chelsea.

I just hope Bradford win the final.

The fans are gobshites but they have a cracking team, put together on a shoestring budget; cracking manager and cracking chairman. Chelsea have gobshite fans (arguably the worst) and few redeeming factors. Apart from Rafa, of course.

They are both playing in midfield though.

The acceptance among some Liverpool fans that its okay for any midfielder to not contribute going forward just because he has a deeper starting position is strange, I call it the Lucas syndrome.

People are so intent to make excuses for him they now actuallty believbe its okay for midfielders to not score goals, like ever.

You are not in this category though obviously.

Surely the Mascherano syndrome would be much more fitting (2 goals in 139 apps)? Oh, but that wouldn't fit your agenda against certain players would it? Did you not enjoy him or Hamann (8 in 191) playing for us either?

Lebron this was quite clearly sarcasm you thick cunt

Sorry about that, read it while watching the Arsenal game on the telly, and go annoyed by all the silly remarks writing Allen off. Didn't find yours funny either...

Revenge neg if it pleases you:whatever:

Surely the Mascherano syndrome would be much more fitting (2 goals in 139 apps)? Oh, but that wouldn't fit your agenda against certain players would it? Did you not enjoy him or Hamann (8 in 191) playing for us either?

Its always good to read though all posts first before you post.

Why the fuck would you spend most of your day, every single day on a forum where most of the people are either laughing their tits off at how stupid you are or they simply despise you?

Does anyone really despise anyone else due to their internet forum persona? Can't believe people take it all that personally. Most of the verbal sparring's just a bit of fun to pass the time, isn't it?

(Unless of course the person inspiring the hatred's me. That would be perfectly understandable, even my own mother had to spit bile the first time she looked at my face.)

Its always good to read though all posts first before you post.

Not when they contain as much shite as yours do, no... Now that the Forren deal is out the door, back on ignore you go. Had forgotten how tiresome you can be. Was fun to read your non-Liverpool observations though, you should probably stick to that...

You call it the Lucas Syndrome?

Er, you were the wanker trying to point out how immense Jon Obi Mikel is, despite offering the square root of fuck all going forward.

He has 2 goals in 263 games for Chelsea in all competitions.

Whereas Lucas has 6 goals in 197 games.

Just saying like, hope you dont take it the wrong way or anything.

You call it the Lucas Syndrome?

Er, you were the wanker trying to point out how immense Jon Obi Mikel is, despite offering the square root of fuck all going forward.

He has 2 goals in 263 games for Chelsea in all competitions.

Whereas Lucas has 6 goals in 197 games.

Just saying like, hope you dont take it the wrong way or anything.

Ah its fffuuuuuunnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee, the joker who told us all about how the big clubs ignore the League Cup in another thread a couple of hours ago.

Try and talk me through Chelsea's goalscoring problem in midfield will you?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I presumed it was regards the contentious 17/20 posts a day on average count.

I think he might actually be counting how many times I've posted in a day. I bet it takes him longer to count and calculate my posts than it does for me to post them, the robocunt.

Sorry about that, read it while watching the Arsenal game on the telly, and go annoyed by all the silly remarks writing Allen off. Didn't find yours funny either...

Revenge neg if it pleases you:whatever:

It was more of a reaction to the stupid comment made before as opposed to a dig at Allen.

No I won't revenge neg I'm not going to stoop to them levels. I'm happy just realising that you are a grumpy thick twat.

the-wire-o.gif

What exactly do you mean by this Code? I'm not one of these people whose going to give Rodgers a free ride over everything but surely getting them promoted and then staying up in the division is a success?