You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rodgers In

Monster Masch

After last night's hysterical result for Villa I thought I would post this little gem I received from the Norwegian cunt a few weeks ago. Sums his views up perfectly.

3sorgb.jpg

Are you seriously trying to talk down Lambert and talk up Rodgers after Villa got knocked out of the SEMI FINAL in the League Cup.

Remind me again how far did we go?

Well, you've just gone up in my estimation. The little leg likes a ritual negging. Only when I can't neg back, though; it's like he actually cares about it.

l3hj47H.png

I neg you because you average more than 20 posts a day and dont pay up to support the site.

Now you know

I think Code has an Outlook reminder that pops up weekly and says "Neg The Guest"

I wish, if I could I would neg him every day, sadly I cant.

Haha I love it really. I seem to piss him off quite a lot. Seeing as he spends most of the time being the WUM on here, I see it as my role to give the thick cunt a taste of his own medicine.

Everyone disagrees on here and it wouldn't be as good without that but he's just on another planet.

You love it so much you keep sending me PM's all the time, are you secretly in love with me?

The thing is Hank if you sent him a message saying "Yes I am" the thick cunt would probably say "Why are you sending me a message, you are obsessed" etc.

You are obsessed though.

Haha!!! So true! Thats exactly what he is like.

He cant win any argument with logic (probably because he lacks it) so he resorts to "you've never played football" or petty negs.

Is this some gathering of freaks?

Since we're in a sharing mood.

I answered with this to his seminal "If Rodgers was sacked tomorrow poll":

"I'd become immediately erect that an internet parody of himself had yet AGAIN demonstrated his infallible knowledge of football. It would make everything feel warm and safe and certain. I'd wonder what FSG were thinking of if they didn't immediately recruit such a bastion of wisdom to the newly vacant position, before ensuring all pictures of Rafael Benitez on club premises were taken down, in case he tried to eat or fuck them after his appointment."

And got "What sort of stupid name is terry terry anyway" via neg in response. (Granted it is a very, very shit name).

I answered with this to a trademark creaking witticism he'd left for Lurtz:

"I know you'll "neg" me for this like you do over any criticism, and by fuck does that sting, but comebacks like this snappy pearl and "what sort of stupid name is terry terry anyway", have all the wit, snap and charisma of a Dalek, or being kind, Arnie at his wooden best.

I'll be ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack. With some stats no-one gives a fuck about."

And got "aye" via neg in response.

Made me chuckle. I reckon the neg for this one would have included "girly man", had I not suggested it here myself.

Negged.

If the text of Code's next neg to him isn't "does it hurt, does, it, hurt?" then he's missed a trick.

I'm sure he will share it so just wait eh?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Did I say I wanted to know? I don't care in the slightest. Only a broke, insecure girl with self-esteem issues would worry about negs on a forum.

I don't average more than 20 posts a day and I've paid several times to support the site, but again, I don't care. I find it funny that you care enough to ritually neg people every seven days. That's fairly mental.

Did I say I wanted to know? I don't care in the slightest. Only a broke, insecure girl with self-esteem issues would worry about negs on a forum.

I don't average more than 20 posts a day and I've paid several times to support the site, but again, I don't care. I find it funny that you care enough to ritually neg people every seven days. That's fairly mental.

The only reason for that is your sabbatical.

I dont neg people every seven days though, where does this come from?

Like I said if I could neg the guest every day I would, he's colin wanker in disguise.

I can't believe anyone outside their own support wants Chelsea to win tonight. Great result by Bradford last night - truly horrible kit though.

I'm in a dilemma. I don't want anyone to win tonight. Swansea are getting right up my nose. Their fans have become smug little bellends and that Planet Swans forum has the heading 'Everyone's 2nd Favourite Club.' Not mine you're not, you little smackrats. And Chelsea are... ...well, Chelsea.

I just hope Bradford win the final.

I'm in a dilemma. I don't want anyone to win tonight. Swansea are getting right up my nose. Their fans have become smug little bellends and that Planet Swans forum has the heading 'Everyone's 2nd Favourite Club.' Not mine you're not, you little smackrats. And Chelsea are... ...well, Chelsea.

If Chelsea win the Carling Cup another Europa League spot goes to the league.

It also means our home game with Swansea will not be moved to midweek.

Swansea are an irritant. Chelsea are the acme of everything wrong with football today. Despicable cunt of an owner, parasitic cunt employees. Ignorant glory hunting cunts for fans.

Swansea are ace. Having loads of Spanish players, especially my boy Michu makes it hard not to like them.