You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Amazing Bums (NSFW)

Sanjeev Nanda

Hades... any chance in letting me on why this was neg-worthy?

She's made horrible comments about innocent Palestinian deaths and is an IDF cheerleader. I know the situation is very complicated and there is an element of 'both sides' being imperfect but at the very least she's a chauvinist which disqualifies her from possessing anything I would classify as intellect.

She's made horrible comments about innocent Palestinian deaths and is an IDF cheerleader. I know the situation is very complicated and there is an element of 'both sides' being imperfect but at the very least she's a chauvinist which disqualifies her from possessing anything I would classify as intellect.

In what way does disagreeing with you have anything to do with her intellect? Some of the nastiest cunts in the world have been very clever? Ah well, I just wondered what the fuck in that post was upsetting to anybody. Thanks for letting me know, I guess.

Also, I've never seen anything regarding 'innocent Palestinian deaths', just that she criticised Hamas for using children as shields. The fucking lunatic.

In what way does disagreeing with you have anything to do with her intellect? Some of the nastiest cunts in the world have been very clever? Ah well, I just wondered what the fuck in that post was upsetting to anybody. Thanks for letting me know, I guess.

Also, I've never seen anything regarding 'innocent Palestinian deaths', just that she criticised Hamas for using children as shields. The fucking lunatic.

Well then I disagree on using intelligence as any kind of positive measure of a person. Either way works.

No getting into the Hamas stuff, what she says is military propaganda.

Well then I disagree on using intelligence as any kind of positive measure of a person. Either way works.

No getting into the Hamas stuff, what she says is military propaganda.

Huh. Alrighty then. I assume you're talking about the same thing as I am? The post she made praying with her daughter? The one where she said that she wanted Gaza freed from Hamas, the ones that she said Hamas were cowards for using women and children as shields, that she thanked those fighting against Hamas. Or maybe it wasn't any of that, rather one of the hashtags that said #loveidf. The IDF that she was part of, as a fitness instructor. I'm very supportive of the Palestinian cause, a fact to which anybody who ever read anything I ever wrote on the subject on this forum will attest, but if you're the sort of person that thinks that post is military propaganda, and that she doesn't have an intellect because of a hashtag she used... well, we're very much on different pages.

• Upvote 1

Huh. Alrighty then. I assume you're talking about the same thing as I am? The post she made praying with her daughter? The one where she said that she wanted Gaza freed from Hamas, the ones that she said Hamas were cowards for using women and children as shields, that she thanked those fighting against Hamas. Or maybe it wasn't any of that, rather one of the hashtags that said #loveidf. The IDF that she was part of, as a fitness instructor. I'm very supportive of the Palestinian cause, a fact to which anybody who ever read anything I ever wrote on the subject on this forum will attest, but if you're the sort of person that thinks that post is military propaganda, and that she doesn't have an intellect because of a hashtag she used... well, we're very much on different pages.

Welcome to the list.

I don't click on this thread for pictures of women's arses!

I come here to learn about the middle-east in particular Israel and Palestine and the road to peace via the two state solution. More zionist critique please and leave the female rears to the 'middle-east kicking off thread' FFS!

Honestly - i reckon you could visit an orgy and amongst the fucking, sweat and jizz you'd hear a lone voice of Hades - lecturing 'NO! You are part of the capitalist structure and by swallowing you are endorsing the hegemonic power of the white establishment'

• Upvote 2