You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Beggars with mobile phones' is right up there with 'guy on disability jogging to the shop', a load of bollocks passed around pubs and tabloids. A repetition of government propoganda meant to vilify societies weakest victims, so when they are finally scraped off the streets and exterminated we say thanks instead of what the fuck.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but this is something I saw with my own eyes, and it led me to very much doubt this was a genuine homeless person, something later confirmed when I saw her with her handler at a later date.

'Beggars with mobile phones' is right up there with 'guy on disability jogging to the shop', a load of bollocks passed around pubs and tabloids. A repetition of government propoganda meant to vilify societies weakest victims, so when they are finally scraped off the streets and exterminated we say thanks instead of what the fuck.

And good fucking riddance.....propaganda my fucking arse

The twat up the road from me gets every fucking disability allowance known to man. Brand new MotorBility Car every three years.---- get this, -... he had a two year old car (of his own) which he sold when he was given the Motorbility Car which he then beacame entitled to.

I walks three miles every afternoon with his dog, then drives into town pull his fucking blue badge out and park on double yellows. He's not fiddling the system, the system deems that he his entitled to it.

Ask me what his disability is..... go on....ask me.

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but this is something I saw with my own eyes, and it led me to very much doubt this was a genuine homeless person, something later confirmed when I saw her with her handler at a later date.

It means the actions one person, from a group numbering over half a million, change your perception of said group. Do you apply the same logic to black muggers and Muslim terrorists?

It means the actions one person, from a group numbering over half a million, change your perception of said group. Do you apply the same logic to black muggers and Muslim terrorists?

Of course not....

Because as every bastard knows that most Jihadist are white christians, and the majority of muggers are red haired with pale complexions.

The twat up the road from me gets every fucking disability allowance known to man. Brand new MotorBility Car every three years.---- get this, -... he had a two year old car (of his own) which he sold when he was given the Motorbility Car which he then beacame entitled to.

I walks three miles every afternoon with his dog, then drives into town pull his fucking blue badge out and park on double yellows. He's not fiddling the system, the system deems that he his entitled to it.

He's got a stalker? Not sure that's a disability.

Of course not....

Because as every bastard knows that most Jihadist are white christians, and the majority of muggers are red haired with pale complexions.

The point being that the actions of any decent sized section of society, have a direct effect on how the whole section is perceived. Rightly or wrongly.

Ok, in London most muggers are black, but that wouldn't be the case in some parts of the country so thats maybe not a good example. But I can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't link Muslims with terrorists as an example...OK, the vast majority of mulims are law abiding citizens without extreme anti-western views, but lots are...enough to effect how the muslim 'thing' is perceived

Constipation?

What is his disability?

The problem is how to tell the difference between someone who really needs help and someone who isn't as deserving.

That's a problem right there, who are you to decide who is deserving ect? You might find something frivolous where they don't and vice versa... It's the attitude we've been drip fed about benefits too. If a person is homeless and an alcoholic, does that make them less deserving than a person who is simply homeless?

Instead of bunging the fella a few quid, get him a cup of soup or a warm sausage roll or summat, if he then gives you attitude cos he wanted money instead then it's time to kick the shyster in the bollocks.

What i tend to do. Then point them in the direction of the CAB for a foodbank voucher.

A lot of my illusions were shattered about 10 years ago when I saw one beggar, who regularly used to pester me on the way to work, sidle off into an alcove and whip out a better mobile phone than the one I had.

Some while later I saw this person getting a delivery of dog-eared Big Issues from a dodgy looking geezer. Likely part of an organised criminal gang.

If you want to help the needy, give money or assistance to a charity. They'll be the experts in discerning who is genuinely in need and who isn't.

Begging ain't what it used to be though. My girlfriend was in Italy and couldn't finish her pizza so she gave most of it to a vagrant, who grumbled and then proceeded to remove the toppings they didn't like. So I suppose beggars can be choosers nowadays.

One or two people to demonise that whole portion of society? You know better.

As for the latter, I once questioned this with a homeless officer, the rational behind it is that it gives some a chance to retain some degree of control.

Fuck them.

I'd neg that if i didn't have to spread. Arsehole.

I volunteer for the local food bank, we see homeless people every day we're open. We bag up their food accordingly and yes, why give someone food they don't like and let it be wasted because it won't get eaten, if they don't like something we'll swap it.

Yes, I think homeless people with phones and people with colon cancer are the problem here. Once we get rid of them the economy will be rolling again, the high street will be rebuilt, the housing market will boom and we'll all have good pensions and family-friendly workng hours.

Bloke on a course I was doing had lived on the streets. He was a university educated quantity surveyor with his own business but had a breakdown when his wife died. He was only about 25 at the time, he only got back on his feet when his sister spotted him in town.

A lot of people deriding people don't realise how tenuous their lifestyle is and any of them could end up ill and/or homeless and be relying on the kind of support and compassion they begrudge others.

This is what we do though isn't it, the English? The North built the country, led the industrial revolution and provided cannon fodder for most of the country's wars (and still does, try finding out the last time Sandhurst toured an inner city Liverpool comp) and what have we got to show for it? It's 2013 and the north is still an absolute shit hole.

This country has always had a parasitic class of people and the rank and file have always fallen for their manipulation and their divide and conquer tactics. It used to be focused on empire and nationalism, but now that the outside world is 'acceptable' because it makes these people money, the mass ire has been turned inward instead.

It was hilarious hearing Osborne talk about how people should be fuming when they go to work but see someone's curtains closed because they're on benefits. This being the man whose dad once spent 19 grand on a desk, and who - despite starting out as a data entry clerk has managed to climb his way to the second most powerful position in the land through being a well-connected suckhole, even though in terms of raw intelligence he's probably lagging behind about 75% of the people on here.

Same goes for Dave, dad's wealth built with tax avoidance, given his first job by his mother in law, a PR man with fuck all brains who has to be taught how to stand and told what to say.

The idea these people could lecture anyone on work ethic is laughable. Back scratching, tax loophole-loving, well-connected shit for brains cunts all of them. Why does nobody care? Because we've read about a disabled disco dancer in the daily fucking mail.

• Upvote 1

Colon Cancer a stomach complaint? What an idiotic comment.

You cant get much more ill than that and you object to a car that he basically rents because to get one you have to give up one of your disability payments to pay for it.

I think so. I've not googled the exact location, but my third year Biology notes hint that its roughly that region.

He isn't fucking ill at all, he recovered and can walk further than me.

I'm fucking amazed you think it OK to be honest. To give some bastard a brand new car, tax it, insure it, maintain it. Even though he had a perfectly good one any, for something that doesn't disable him. Well I guess some folk are more tolerant of the benefits culture than others ....

Let me elaborate...My sister in law is a teacher in a rough city centre school.

A quarter of one class - 9 families have Motability cars--- because the kids have been diagnosed with ADHD !!!

Can you fucking belive it? ..One badly behaved out of control kid was diagnosed ADHD, the familiy got a car, and they were fucking queing up at the Doc's to explain their Kids symptoms...

Edited by nastylizard

I think so. I've not googled the exact location, but my third year Biology notes hint that its roughly that region.

He isn't fucking ill at all, he recovered and can walk further than me.

I'm fucking amazed you think it OK to be honest. To give some bastard a brand new car, tax it, insure it, maintain it. Even though he had a perfectly good one any, for something that doesn't disable him. Well I guess some folk are more tolerant of the benefits culture than others ....

I'm sure you're a wind up merchant.

He also isnt being given a new car,as I mentioned earlier,he has to pay for it all in the same way you would.

For inheriting colon cancer I would gladly give the man a million pounds with no questions asked and there would still be many millions left unclaimed at the end of the year.

Direct your ire at the real culprits and take your head out of the Daily Fail.