You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

It's just another example of how the terms are now meaningless, he's actually considered liberal/left by a lot of Tories. His biggest critic and exposer in chief was the Times. 

it went under the radar but when he was pushed out he actually said it was a deep state plot.

On 03/03/2023 at 15:22, Marko121 said:

They don’t mention that Lord Frost was also a Civil Servant who Johnson gave the job of Brexit Sec to. 

So it’s ok when they do it 

Not defending Frost/Johnson but he'd taken a three year break before coming back to take a government role.

The optics of this Starmer/Gray appointment look do not look good.

Just now, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I was agreeing with you about how entitled his family is.

You absolute Windsor’s slipper.

Aah and here was me thinking you were somehow justifying him nominating his cunt dad. Apologies Skids you riveting peperami sniffer 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Lad in school used to eat scampi nik naks and you could smell him 100 feet away, insects used to flee in his path. 

Just like scampi fries in the pub, an amazing crisp you just need to be in quarantine for a few days after opening the bag. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just like scampi fries in the pub, an amazing crisp you just need to be in quarantine for a few days after opening the bag. 

I resent pub Scampi Fries and Bacon Fries purely because their superior relative, Cheese Moments, are now as rare as rocking horse shit. 

Bringing back Cheese Moments needs to be in the Labour manifesto. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I resent pub Scampi Fries and Bacon Fries purely because their superior relative, Cheese Moments, are now as rare as rocking horse shit. 

Bringing back Cheese Moments needs to be in the Labour manifesto. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ilhtgxvpivzx7niwyv

5 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Like Scampi Fries but with a filling of vaguely cheese tasting cum.

Yes, I just Googled them and now I remember.

They would be left alone on one of those cards behind the bar when all the scampi or bacon fries had been bought.  If I was a marketing man I would have done what KP did back in the day with a picture of a nuddy woman on the card but strategically place the cheese ones over the boobies.

Also concerning that your palette would offer up such a comparison on the taste.

• Upvote 1