You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barret does my fucking nut in like the other Journos yeah he does have a bit of knowledge but he paints his opinions as facts its really fucking annoying because clown listen to him word by word and start harrasing Players and staff, abusing them etc also it doesnt exactly help the team the stuff with Skrtel and Assaidi he said fuck all about them being injured did he just came to his thought up conclusion. Pisses me off because people like him shitstir more than any and are listened to.

Clowns will be clowns Simon. Barrett is no worse than most journalists and better than many.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sterling was taking people on at the beginning trying little tricks, Rodgers told him to knock that shit on the head.

There is no way he has done this

Not in a million years

He allows his players to express themselves otherwise he would have stopped suarez doing half the stuff he try's.

The amount of times Luis gives the ball away trying a flick of a nutmeg is high and it has lead to goals and direct counter attacks.

Dyer and sinclair used to be skillful with their play aswell under him at swansea

There is no way he has done this

Not in a million years

He allows his players to express themselves otherwise he would have stopped suarez doing half the stuff he try's.

The amount of times Luis gives the ball away trying a flick of a nutmeg is high and it has lead to goals and direct counter attacks.

Dyer and sinclair used to be skillful with their play aswell under him at swansea

Rodgers knows better. If he tried to put the kibosh on Suarez, Luis would sack him.

He is nearly 7 years older as well.

Don't see why you need to criticise Sterling, a promising youngster, to praise Assaidi.

SO he's 6 years older, not 7.

And I reserve the right to criticse Sterling because of the amount he insisted on getting paid each week. He's not 18, he's 22 now pay-wise, and he can fucking start playing like it or he can give the money back and get his head down.

Sterling is probably on more than Assaidi, or parity with him. End of discussion.

I'm unsure of Sterling and his ability to turn into something special. Already, I look at Ibe and Sinclair and think they look much better prospects because they are physically stronger (at a younger age). Sterling looks like he's got a long way to go before he can go shoulder to shoulder with a player.

Back to Assaidi, the timing of the substitution and the importance of the game would suggest that Rodgers has always fancied him and rates him very highly, so the injury does look to be to blame for his non-appearances so far.

I'm mildly excited by the proposition of him being part of our matchday plans from now on, and then putting Sterling back in the U21's until he's actually ready.

And I reserve the right to criticse Sterling because of the amount he insisted on getting paid each week. He's not 18, he's 22 now pay-wise, and he can fucking start playing like it or he can give the money back and get his head down.

Sterling is probably on more than Assaidi, or parity with him. End of discussion.

I'm unsure of Sterling and his ability to turn into something special. Already, I look at Ibe and Sinclair and think they look much better prospects because they are physically stronger (at a younger age). Sterling looks like he's got a long way to go before he can go shoulder to shoulder with a player.

Back to Assaidi, the timing of the substitution and the importance of the game would suggest that Rodgers has always fancied him and rates him very highly, so the injury does look to be to blame for his non-appearances so far.

I'm mildly excited by the proposition of him being part of our matchday plans from now on, and then putting Sterling back in the U21's until he's actually ready.

spot on.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest San Don

What's the sp with this lad? Has he got lost walking back to Anfield from the Cup of African Nations?

People tell me he was the manager's signing but unless he's a fucking sick note, I wonder just why we dont see him in the first team.

Guest San Don

TBF, a lot of people were wanking themselves silly over reports of sterling in the reserves \ U21's instead of watching the lad actually play. He's found the step up to the pL to be massive after a few games.

Ibe and Sinclair again look good prospects but again its a massive step up to the prem.

• 10 months later...