You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

On 26/08/2023 at 21:55, Bruce Spanner said:

You can get tickets to All In tomorrow for less than twenty quid.

I’ve acquired a download of the event. Got it on now. A hot crowd makes the events so much better, Wembley hasn’t bounced like this since we beat City in the FA Cup Semi. 

I did look at tickets on Thursday. It’d have been a good laugh. £30 tickets were the very back few rows. You’d barely be able to see anything from there. 

On 25/08/2023 at 16:40, Chris said:

I don't fucking get this guy. I am effectively The Miz when it comes to LA Knight. 

People treating the tribute act like the rock star.

I quite like LA Knight but I know what you mean. He’s done nothing memorable.

17 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I quite like LA Knight but I know what you mean. He’s done nothing memorable.

The Miz promos are on the nose. All event-going WWE fans care about in this current time are the singalong aspects of going to the shows.

Same with that annoying cunt Rollins and his theme song. How is he a babyface? He has the most annoying heelish mannerisms of anyone on the roster. He's pretty much the exact same as he was as a heel. The difference? He got that dumb song they can all sing along to with that dumb conductor gesture.

At least with Rollins, he has an incredible body of work in the ring and has earned the respect. LA Knight seems incapable of getting through a match without falling over someone or screwing something up.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you think the greatest ever finisher was? 

In the mix:

Goldberg's spear

Walls of Jericho

Pedigree

Rock bottom

Sharpshooter

Sister Abigails kiss

The last ride

Swanton bomb

The camel clutch 

Top three:

The Canadian destroyer

The perfect plex

RKO

Jake Roberts DDT

Steve Austins Stunner

Shawn Michael's Superkick

All 3 perfect, as they could be hit from nowhere without a set up. 

Best finisher sequence was either Hogan or Bret Hart. 

As much a arsehole as he is Hogan hulking up, the finger point, punches, big boot and leg drop is superb. And Bret with the Russian leg sweep/backbreaker,elbow off the second rope and sharpshooter was always good

9 hours ago, Chris said:

The winners are The Stunner, Lesnar's F5 and Jake's DDT (the RKO is pretty much the same move, Jake once called Orton thanked him for bring back the DDT)

The spear is a terrible finisher. I've never seen one that looks like it hurt.

I think this one smarted:

Kenny Omega's One Winged Angel always looks impressive, like it would be difficult to escape from the pin, one of the reasons the perfectplex was so good. 

Tombstone and the Stunner obviously in the argument. What about Kane's chokeslam though? Always impressive as fuck. 

If we're bringing tag teams into this then we need to talk about the Dudley's 3D and naturally the Doomsday device 

Stone Cold Stunner - just because of how he did it and the reactions of him afterwards.

The way Scott Hall and The Rock in particular sold it was great too.

Vince McMahon took fucking hundreds and never could take it well - but he always sold the fuck out of it after taking it.

Speaking of Hall i always like the Razors Edge/The Edge from him.....a brilliant worker and great on the stick too...shame about his demons - he was great, but he could have been one of the very greatest