You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
That is quite remarkable. I hope him and Gerrard have a Liverpool team worthy of them next season

Agree with that. Much more to come from home I reckon.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game. Hugely enjoyable. The first goal really settled us and we played some good football after it. And credit to Norwich who, at 2-0 down, didn't try and shut the doors to avoid heavier defeat but tried to make a game of it.

Suarez was outrageous. Some of the moves he pulled today, such as the the overhead flick and turns, were sublime. At one point I thought the whole of the Norwich back line might end up with red cards as the only way they could stop him was to foul him. And the three goals were fantastic.

I thought Gerrard looked much more like his old self than he has recently, and a special mention for Carragher who may have had a poor season but he turned the clock back a few years today. A superb performance.

Guest Pistonbroke

Quiet first 20 minutes then we sparked into life thanks to SG ad Luis. Thought we played some decent stuff and you won't see many better hatrick's than Suarez scored today, sheer class in those boots. SG put in a very good shift and looked bang in form. Won over 300 notes on various bets thanks to us and a little help from Stevenage. Happy days....now let us take that performance into our next two games and fuck all the haters and whinging fuckers off.

When the missus asks why i want a BJ later i'll show her Louis's third goal and just drop me pants.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Suarez, Carragher and Gerrard were all superb.

Obvious that Carra would play well, simply because of the abuse the usual coterie of Carra-hating cunts gave him before we even kicked off.

Any comments now, cunts?

I hate you all

I'm not even close to being a carra-hater, but I did question his place in the team today. He was very good, though, so I hold my hands up.

I'm not even close to being a carra-hater, but I did question his place in the team today. He was very good, though, so I hold my hands up.

No, I am fine with 'questioning his place'. It's what this place is for.

But mindless abuse of a player who has served the club as magnificently as Jamie Carragher has for the last 15 years?

That is unacceptable.

Obvious that Carra would play well, simply because of the abuse the usual coterie of Carra-hating cunts gave him before we even kicked off.

Any comments now, cunts?

I hate you all

Carragher was excellent today, and I'll admit that, and I'd like to see more performances like that from him but I can't see it happening and would much rather see Coates get experience.

Have you got any comment to make on your man Henderson?

Any comments now, cunts?

I hate you all

You're such a fucking fence sitter sl.

Say what you think for once will you.