You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny's future

Nathanzx

Kenny's future  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Kenny's future

• I want KK to continue as manager and to be given cash to spend as he pleases
    • I want KK to continue as manager but DC to have more input on how the cash is spent
    • I would give Kenny one more season to achieve CL, if not he can go
    • I would let Kenny stay on as manager as long as he likes regardless of results
    • I would move him upstairs at the end of the season and get a new coach in to start a new project
    • I would sack him immediately, we have to be ruthless and stop living in the past

Guest davelfc

So we're chelsea fans now eh? Well of course not but some of our fans (rivals on the wind up) would have you think we'd suddenly morphed into that classless bunch of tossers.

Kenny has earned more respect in his time since joining Liverpool than any other man alive, he's a winner. Those that want instant gratification should seek out a player manager computer game and fuck off and leave the rest of us fans alone.

How many games have we played this season where we've totally dominated play, but not scored? Is that a bad team, it's a team that can't convert its chances but it's making them. Yes we need to improve that and probably that means players in during the summer. Some of the signings have yet to show much, some have not worked. Shock horror, some signings don't work!

Saturday was an abomination but a rare one, it's just we've squandered so many previous chances that frustration is high. Well get hold of yourselves as it's embarrassing the rest of us.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who wants Kenny gone at the end of this season needs to seriously go and support someone else, or better still, just stay away.

Anyone who thinks we are anything but a piss poor team at the moment, who haven't played well since before christmas, needs to get a grip.

We are, by and large playing shite at the moment and, possibly more of a worry, we are making the same mistakes each week. If Kenny can show improvement then the criticism will end, if he can't then I am afraid the criticism is justified.

Criticism doesn't = Wanting him to go.

It's clearly not time for Kenny to go, but he does need to give his players a kick up the arse, because some of them don't seem to realise they are playing for Liverpool Football Club, judging by theirs effort and timidity on the pitch.

Kenny has more than earned the right to go again this summer and rectify some of the mistakes of last summer. We are also playing decent stuff at times but just cannot finish.

I think we are badly lacking leaders as well. A Souness/Whelan type to put the foot in.

I'm embarrassed for these lads wanting Kenny out.

Kenny has more than earned the right to go again this summer and rectify some of the mistakes of last summer. We are also playing decent stuff at times but just cannot finish.

I think we are badly lacking leaders as well. A Souness/Whelan type to put the foot in.

I'm embarrassed for these lads wanting Kenny out.

I think we lacking a nasty side! And have done for a long time.

I though Caroll would give us a bit of a physical presence but I don't see it, it needs rectified, pace and a bit of agression in the middle.

I am quite surprised at how little uneqivocal support there is in the poll for Kenny.

If the Suarez transfer situation gains traction at the end of the season it will be a test for him. We can't keep losing our best players. FSG will see him as a tradeable asset for transfer wheeling and dealing.Keeping an unhappy player rarely works. we are not scoring enough goals. The pressure will be on for Kenny to find a way of playing to score more, or buy in, and that needs substantial net funds - will FSG provide that?

It 'might' be better all round if Suarez moves to PSG! Personally I think it would be akin to giving in, but, it might be better all round.

Anyone who thinks that buying a forward will solve everything is going to be in for a rude awakening. The team doesn't score enough, and the team isn't ruthless enough to make the right pass at the right time.

We need our midfielders scoring 30-40 goals between them.

Guest davelfc
I am quite surprised at how little uneqivocal support there is in the poll for Kenny.

I'm not voting in some stupid poll on our manager. He has my total support and doesn't need some prick arsed vote for me to declare it.

Anyone who wants Kenny gone at the end of this season needs to seriously go and support someone else, or better still, just stay away.

Anyone who thinks we are anything but a piss poor team at the moment, who haven't played well since before christmas, needs to get a grip.

We are, by and large playing shite at the moment and, possibly more of a worry, we are making the same mistakes each week. If Kenny can show improvement then the criticism will end, if he can't then I am afraid the criticism is justified.

Criticism doesn't = Wanting him to go.

But being a piss-poor team after the money we've spent, and making the same mistakes week after week without learning from them, is majorly worrying.

If we won't learn from the mistakes now, who says we will next season?

So we're chelsea fans now eh? Well of course not but some of our fans (rivals on the wind up) would have you think we'd suddenly morphed into that classless bunch of tossers.

Kenny has earned more respect in his time since joining Liverpool than any other man alive, he's a winner. Those that want instant gratification should seek out a player manager computer game and fuck off and leave the rest of us fans alone.

How many games have we played this season where we've totally dominated play, but not scored? Is that a bad team, it's a team that can't convert its chances but it's making them. Yes we need to improve that and probably that means players in during the summer. Some of the signings have yet to show much, some have not worked. Shock horror, some signings don't work!

Saturday was an abomination but a rare one, it's just we've squandered so many previous chances that frustration is high. Well get hold of yourselves as it's embarrassing the rest of us.

This man speaketh the truth. Thanks,Dave,the thread was badly in need of that. No man,dead or alive,has given more of himself to our club than The King. A few in here need to remember that.

Those wanting Kenny to be given more money' date=' are you insane? Do you really want more average British players like Henderson and Adam in the team? I can't actually believe that people would want Kenny to be given more money. I'm gob-smacked.[/quote']

Whoever's manager, I just hope we shop abroad in future. Develop our own local/British talent, or sign them young like Sterling.

Those wanting Kenny to be given more money' date=' are you insane? Do you really want more average British players like Henderson and Adam in the team? I can't actually believe that people would want Kenny to be given more money. I'm gob-smacked.[/quote']

Yeah, lets not give the manager any more money so he can try and get us out of this position. Instead, we'll spend nothing, and slip further behind.

Jesus fucking wept, how fucking old are you? 5?