You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

The way everything is open on the weekend EXCEPT anything you actually NEED. So all the fucking shops are open' date=' but can I get to the dentist? No, is my mechanic open after 12pm and does he do repairs that aren't MOTs? No, is the bank open? Fucking no.

For a country that's so obsessed with the idea of having everyone in work all the time until they die, you'd think they'd make it easier to get the basics done during what little time you're acually off work.

Just had to phone an emergency dentist who said I couldn't come, but gave me the sage advice to - wait for it - take some pain killers.

I'll now have to try and duck out of work two hours early sometime in the week before I go away next Thursday.

Utter bollocks.[/quote']

Buy some oil of cloves from the shops and use that until Monday,its exactly the same thing that the dentists use.

Mumblers.

What is fucking wrong with you, why can't you speak properly. Is it really too much effort to not speak into the back of your hand or look away and mumble away to yourself so no fucker can hear what you're saying.

I'll politely ask you once to repeat yourself, twice if I'm in a good mood but after that if you want my attention or want to tell me something then you can actually speak properly you rude, ignorant cunt.

The male penis is an amazing thing. One of its finer qualities is its ability to be moved with ones hand to Huzzar in a woman's eye. More commonly though it means that we can direct our stream of urine.

So why the fuck are there so many DIRTY BASTARDS who piss all over toilet seats? If you're having a piss use the urinal, if you absolutely have to go in a cubicle work to either direct your cock or LIFT THE FUCKING SEAT UP. I can only assume its the micro-penis crowd who do this as its hard to angle their button mushroom downward. Our work is full of these tiny-dicked disgusting cunts who let onto to the cleaners every deuce whilst making their lives worse.

Gobshites

The male penis is an amazing thing. One of its finer qualities is its ability to be moved with ones hand to Huzzar in a woman's eye. More commonly though it means that we can direct our stream of urine.

So why the fuck are there so many DIRTY BASTARDS who piss all over toilet seats? If you're having a piss use the urinal, if you absolutely have to go in a cubicle work to either direct your cock or LIFT THE FUCKING SEAT UP. I can only assume its the micro-penis crowd who do this as its hard to angle their button mushroom downward. Our work is full of these tiny-dicked disgusting cunts who let onto to the cleaners every deuce whilst making their lives worse.

Gobshites

Do you shout Huzzar at the same time Paulie? If so, you've gone right up in my estimation.

Guest davelfc
People who spend £400 on an amusingly shaped MP3 player so they can listen to overcompressed tinny music with no fucking clue what it should sound like. Fucking idiots. And now they'll have to buy an adapter so they can plug their latest phone into it. Serves them right.

Angry-Birds-Helmet-Pig-Speaker.png

It was £32 in the sale and I love it, no seriously I have a Bose Portable Sounddock that has a port at the back so I can still listen to my music from my iphone. (because stoopid fucking apple haven't got any stock of the adapter in their shops)

Guest davelfc
T

So why the fuck are there so many DIRTY BASTARDS who piss all over toilet seats?

I have a sign in my guest toilet room instructing all users to please leave the toilet seat up. The lads come round for beers often and one of the whipped bastards always leaves the seat up, did it before the sign so it's not an act of defiance. Both of my daughters leave the seat down, I'm always on their case about this.

What's with that piss, usually when you awake, where you have absolutely no control over the aim no matter what direction he's pointing in.

I think more houses should be fitted with urinals, in fact I'm off to see if I can get one fitted.

Ignorant fuckers, ignorant, twat head, thick, stupid chav, orange based, leather skinned scum bag, piss head every weekend fuckers.

Ever lived in a small town? Ever raised your kids in an area where you know absolutely everyone in your town and almost everyone in all the connecting villages? You've known them most of your life, no? Well then, shut the fuck up and keep your fucking opinions to yourself.

Facebook is having a massive clear out today. Knuckle dragging, window lickers.

Ignorant fuckers, ignorant, twat head, thick, stupid chav, orange based, leather skinned scum bag, piss head every weekend fuckers.

Ever lived in a small town? Ever raised your kids in an area where you know absolutely everyone in your town and almost everyone in all the connecting villages? You've known them most of your life, no? Well then, shut the fuck up and keep your fucking opinions to yourself.

Facebook is having a massive clear out today. Knuckle dragging, window lickers.

So why the fuck are there so many DIRTY BASTARDS who piss all over toilet seats? If you're having a piss use the urinal' date=' if you absolutely have to go in a cubicle work to either direct your cock or LIFT THE FUCKING SEAT UP. I can only assume its the micro-penis crowd who do this as its hard to angle their button mushroom downward. Our work is full of these tiny-dicked disgusting cunts who let onto to the cleaners every deuce whilst making their lives worse.

Gobshites[/quote']

There is a dirty bastard in my place work who always has a shit around 12:53pm everyday.

He always leaves big fuck off broken bits of shit on view where its hit the pan and part of it has stuck and the rest has fallen to its death. It is like his shit has achieved something by clinging on.

Well it makes me vom everytime so maybe that's an achievement in itself.

I hate dirty bastards and I am with you on your hate of pissy toilet seats.

There is a dirty bastard in my place work who always has a shit around 12:53pm everyday.

He always leaves big fuck off broken bits of shit on view where its hit the pan and part of it has stuck and the rest has fallen to its death. It is like his shit has achieved something by clinging on.

Well it makes me vom everytime so maybe that's an achievement in itself.

I hate dirty bastards and I am with you on your hate of pissy toilet seats.

Approximately.

Stress levels are through the roof at the moment. Constant fighting with the girlfriend, never having enough money because all of it goes on rent, bills or travel and to top it off I have a sinus infection and the headaches and toothaches are probably the worst physical pain I've ever experienced.

Her dad lives the other side of the country and she doesn't get on with her mother, but I've offered for her to pay for her to go stay with her dad for a bit so she can relax, get looked after and start working on her portfolio for uni next year. But she just moans she'd get bored or stressed out by her little sisters. I'm at college 4 days a week and I usually go home for 2-3 days a week too to give us a break and save some money. While I'm away she complains she's bored and lonely and the house is scary (She is a massive pussy and horror films shit her up for weeks, much to my amusement) yet when I'm here, she'll usually just sit on facebook or watch 90120.

I've gone all my life been calm and chilled out and I think I've raised my voice about twice in my entire life, but since living with her I feel close to smashing shit up constantly. Without doubt one of the stupidest, ill advised things I've ever done, is move in with my girlfriend. I've gone from feeling happiness and love I'd never previously experienced in life, to wanting to fuck off home to my single bed at my mum's whenever I can to stop me from snapping.

Stress levels are through the roof at the moment. Constant fighting with the girlfriend, never having enough money because all of it goes on rent, bills or travel and to top it off I have a sinus infection and the headaches and toothaches are probably the worst physical pain I've ever experienced.

Her dad lives the other side of the country and she doesn't get on with her mother, but I've offered for her to pay for her to go stay with her dad for a bit so she can relax, get looked after and start working on her portfolio for uni next year. But she just moans she'd get bored or stressed out by her little sisters. I'm at college 4 days a week and I usually go home for 2-3 days a week too to give us a break and save some money. While I'm away she complains she's bored and lonely and the house is scary (She is a massive pussy and horror films shit her up for weeks, much to my amusement) yet when I'm here, she'll usually just sit on facebook or watch 90120.

I've gone all my life been calm and chilled out and I think I've raised my voice about twice in my entire life, but since living with her I feel close to smashing shit up constantly. Without doubt one of the stupidest, ill advised things I've ever done, is move in with my girlfriend. I've gone from feeling happiness and love I'd never previously experienced in life, to wanting to fuck off home to my single bed at my mum's whenever I can to stop me from snapping.

You need a shed like me to have your own space.

Best thing ever.