You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Have a rant thread

Sugar Ape

People who just cannot shut up for more than 2 minutes. They have no concept of people not wanting to listen to them or can take hints when limited pass the time of day chit chat comes to an end through long pauses or lulls in the conversation.

Woman in work actively seeks out people to talk to when she should be working yet cannot take the hint that others ate just being polite and would rather get on with what they are paid to do. Nothing she says is of any interest but she just feels the need to waffle on about fuck all. If someone is having a conversation she will wait for someone to pause before jumping in and taking over.

My niece has no concept of shutting up, if people are quiet or watching something, reading a book or just generally sitting off she constantly has to yap on about fuck all and every minor incident in her life is a massive drama that requires in depth analysis or urgency.

People who put "baby" on the end of a sentence when they are going on holiday or away for a weekend. It only vaguely works when you are going to Las Vegas like in the film Swingers, hence "we're going to Vegas baby".

Doesn't work when you are going to Nottingham or Blackpool for a shit stag weekend or hen night.

People who just cannot shut up for more than 2 minutes. They have no concept of people not wanting to listen to them or can take hints when limited pass the time of day chit chat comes to an end through long pauses or lulls in the conversation.

Woman in work actively seeks out people to talk to when she should be working yet cannot take the hint that others ate just being polite and would rather get on with what they are paid to do. Nothing she says is of any interest but she just feels the need to waffle on about fuck all. If someone is having a conversation she will wait for someone to pause before jumping in and taking over.

My niece has no concept of shutting up, if people are quiet or watching something, reading a book or just generally sitting off she constantly has to yap on about fuck all and every minor incident in her life is a massive drama that requires in depth analysis or urgency.

Like when you are reading the forum and trying to compose a reply.

Can I just express my sheer hatred for BT? They are absolutely shit. There's not a single year that goes past that I don't have at least 3 or 4 problems with their network that needs an engineer to repair. Right now my internet is dying on its knees and the phone is totally fucked. And they can't fix the fault by the 24th of this month. And their call centres are absolutely hopeless. Twice I've been cut off by the pricks in India and I barely even got to describing my problem. Seems like their network is fucked everywhere, including their shitty Indian-based call centres. Fuck you very much, BT. And anyone that even murmurs something about "First World problems" can get fucked too.

Edited by Baltar

Apple, for selling a connector to attach your ipad to the telly but not allowing itunes purchases to be viewed through it. Bellends in the shop even blatantly lie about whether it works or not and still try to sell you apple tv. And as for them being labelled geniuses... Designed the fucking things yourself did you? Written any operas? Painted any chapel ceilings? Written any sonnets, plays or novels? No? Then do one, spotty.

Apple, for selling a connector to attach your ipad to the telly but not allowing itunes purchases to be viewed through it. Bellends in the shop even blatantly lie about whether it works or not and still try to sell you apple tv. And as for them being labelled geniuses... Designed the fucking things yourself did you? Written any operas? Painted any chapel ceilings? Written any sonnets, plays or novels? No? Then do one, spotty.

Surely if they had done a 'quickening' then you would have got your answer.

SP2.jpg

Geniuses, must be another word for virgins.

When to a party once hosted by someone who works in the Apple shop in town and it was everything you'd imagine. An Apple DJ, everyone had i-Phones and just talked about work and Apple. I asked one what he did there and he just said 'I'm a genius'. I started laughing and he just looked at me deadpan. Cocksuckers.

When to a party once hosted by someone who works in the Apple shop in town and it was everything you'd imagine. An Apple DJ' date=' everyone had i-Phones and just talked about work and Apple. I asked one what he did there and he just said 'I'm a genius'. I started laughing and he just looked at me deadpan. Cocksuckers.[/quote']

Anyone who camps out for a mobile phone launch is a cunt

The hype over Strictly Come Dancing. I'm not arsed about the programme itself, each to their own I suppose, but it's all the fucking hoo-har that goes with it. 'Ooooh strictly's back!'. It's like it's some kind of entertainment crown jewel when in actual fact it's some bloke from Emmerdale doing the 'American smooth', again.

Since I became a dog owner there's a lot of things that have ground my gears:

How thoughtless people are when they litter. Seriously you fucking pricks. Half eaten chicken bones? A dog could eat and choke on that. How much broken fucking glass is on the floor these days? The fuck? There's bins EVERYWHERE you fucking inconsiderate wank fucks

People who don't pick up their dogs shit. Not being funny but if you own a dog and think "ewww i dont want to pick up their poo!" then you shouldn't get a dog. It's part and parcel of it. I wish they'd employ specific poo police to fine people. Only marginally worse are the people who pick up the poo and leave it in bags on railings for the Poo-Fairy to collect. Put it in the fucking bin, it's in a bag you pricks

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

Our dogs used to hoover everything up when on a walk. They're more discerning now, only eating cold chips and cake.

The fact that BBC Breakfast is used to advertise their other shows all the fucking time gets on one of my tits while the other is reserved for Granada Reports doing the same for ITV shows.

Also, on the subject of BBC Breakfast, that Bill twat needs slapping. He linked a piece on that film Paranorman to one on Shameless by saying "and now from one set of zombies to another, only now Frank's been forced to get a job!" Smug Middle Class prick.

Where is he staying?

Aberdeen....I've had my eye off the ball on this one. Its probably the 'right' choice for first year and we're just going to have to take the hit but I need to be a bit smarter about it for next year. How does this compare Mark?

Since I became a dog owner there's a lot of things that have ground my gears:

How thoughtless people are when they litter. Seriously you fucking pricks. Half eaten chicken bones? A dog could eat and choke on that. How much broken fucking glass is on the floor these days? The fuck? There's bins EVERYWHERE you fucking inconsiderate wank fucks

People who don't pick up their dogs shit. Not being funny but if you own a dog and think "ewww i dont want to pick up their poo!" then you shouldn't get a dog. It's part and parcel of it. I wish they'd employ specific poo police to fine people. Only marginally worse are the people who pick up the poo and leave it in bags on railings for the Poo-Fairy to collect. Put it in the fucking bin, it's in a bag you pricks

AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH

I've never understood this. They've done the hard bit and actually bagged the poo. The bags don't even need to go into special dog poo bins, any litter bin would do.

Bunch of screaming fart-skulls in our place who are all Macfags going on and on about their new iPhones. They went to one of those midnight-opening things that all the milkylickers go to.

They have spent about 50% of the day playing with them and showing them off - amongst themselves of course because nobody else gives two buttfucks. Go dig up Steve Blowjobs and shove his femur through a glory hole and suck on the knobbly end, you stupid sheep people and your fruity poncy overpriced phones.

Where's my 'typical Mac user'-shit-covered-man-sucking-shit-off-a-shit-caked-dildo pic?