You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tom Adeyemi

redsoxs

Not necessarily! If Manc Bastard has been misheard, then the incident has been a misunderstanding nothing more.

But it shouldn't take this long, statements where taken last night, photographers and stewards in the vicinity, it shouldn't be taking this long and especially considering that the press are having a field day in the meantime.

Fuck the press. Seriously. If he was called a black bastard, so what. We'll have to deal with it. However, look at the stats for arrests for racially aggravated public order offences at football matches last season. We had a big fat zero. If a racist slur was used, what should it matter that a player heard it? Does this one possible incident make us anymore racist than Bolton Wanderers who had four arrests for racially aggravated public order offences last season or Chelsea and United who both had more than us?

Obviously, the press won't look at it this way, but we need to raise these questions to the press openly and expose the clear agenda that is present at the moment.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope no punchline someone who I know. Said I supported a racist club therefore I'm a racist. I was buying bananas at the time.Tory councillor too, sexy wife.

Incredible. Bang his wife in revenge. I'd complain to the Conservative Party about him.

EDIT : In that order.

Not necessarily! If Manc Bastard has been misheard, then the incident has been a misunderstanding nothing more.

But it shouldn't take this long, statements where taken last night, photographers and stewards in the vicinity, it shouldn't be taking this long and especially considering that the press are having a field day in the meantime.

Not necessarily. Maybe we're just trying to show we're taking the issue seriously. That we're fully co-operating with the authorities and are leaving no stone unturned.

Not necessarily. Maybe we're just trying to show we're taking the issue seriously. That we're fully co-operating with the authorities and are leaving no stone unturned.

I hope you are right.

It doesn't make sense, and I would argue that had it been a racist outburst then it would have been dealt with by now. The fact it isn't probably means you have to ensure that every avenue has been looked at.

Guest TK-421
Finally, we would also urge any of our supporters who witnessed this incident or saw the individual involved and who have not already done so, to contact either the Club or the Police.

That bit is a little worrying.

Guest TK-421
Why? It's a bog standard appeal for witnesses.

If that's the case I've misinterpreted it. It just seems to imply there's more to it than a misunderstanding on Adeyemi's part and that there might be something there to investigate.

Them idiots in Scotland scream all kinds of racist shit and you barely ever hear anything about it.

Some knobhead calls a black lad a 'manc bastard' which he percieves as black bastard and suddenely we should be charged with bringing the game into disrespute, give me a fucking break

And it really was convinient for that to happen just after the suarez load of crap gets put to bed.

I'm pushing the boat out by saying this,the lad needs to go and grow a set if balls,fucking whingy cunt.

I do not support racism in any sense of the word,but he could have told the ref.because he put the big lip on the fucking NEWS has made it its top story,Fuck the millions starving at home and away,or a war about to break out in the middle east or something,tom adeyemi's eye piss came out and itv news has decided that its more important.

I'm fucking sick of this now,the media are fucking latching onto anything they can to get the dagger into us,Im not a conspiracy theorist but Fuck me silly I'm starting to wonder

We need a celebrity death and we need it now. Or a much-loved Royal. Something to make the news media put it away and zip up.

Or in a perfect moment of serendipity, maybe the Baroness.....

Durango - will you take one for the team? Are you willing to do your duty for the good name of LFC?

Tom Ross, make that call...

Weird I was called a racist in Tesco today.

We're all racists now Ed. Haven't you heard?

We can forget the decades of Liverpool multi-culturalism both on and off the field. The unalloyed support of John Barnes through the dark days of the late eighties/early nineties. The fact that Liverpool's always been a port and has had a massive Irish/American/Scandinavian influx throughout it's history. The fact that we've got the longest established Chinese community in Europe and the site of the first Mosque in England.

None of that's worth shit any more.

Now that Suarez has referred to a black man as a 'negro' and that it's alleged that some fucking prick, (amongst the literally hundreds of thousands of fans that come to Anfield every season), has maybe shouted racist abuse at an opposing player then that's enough to condemn us all. You're a racist Ed and I am too. Pure and simple.

You've got a black girlfriend? Couldn't care less. Black friends? Fuck you, the Daily Mirror has spoken. Never judged a fellow man by the colour of his skin? Not fucking interested mate.

You're forgetting that the tabloids have got nearly three whole incidents of racial abuse now and we're all fucking racist scum. Get with the program eh?

If there's a couple of instances of racial abuse over the last forty years, Y'know, two instances over an entire fucking generation of fans, then obviously that's enough for the tabloids to extrapolate from that and conclude that we're all racists. I mean, why wouldn't they?

I know a Man City fan who does Morris dancing, (genuinely), so now it's obvious to me that all City fans are fucking middle-class boffo's prancing around like pagan fannies isn't it.? Every single one of them. I don't know how those hundreds of thousands of fans up and down the country manage to sleep at night. Fucking fairies.

I mean, you might say that racism is a problem that afflicts the whole of society.

That even though racism is being fought throughout the country it does still exist in certain unenlightened pockets of humanity and that while the average football crowd is made up from that society then it's almost inevitable that racism will occur and that it's just as inevitable that it will be immediately and unequivocally condemned as abhorrent by every right thinking person who has witnessed it.

But since when has subtlety, nuance and context been used by the gutter press when discussing Liverpool fans?

Guest San Don

Fucks sake, the daily wail have a youtube window with 'racist Liverpool fans hurl abuse at TA'!

When you click on it, it says its been removed but when you land of the web page, its clear to see.Absolute twats.