You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dunkan Jenkins on Twitter

Redder Lurtz

Nope' date=' your back tracking. You said "it caused problems because he decided to go public" That suggests that had he not gone public, there'd have been no problems. So after being threatened, he was supposed to just bend over and take it, just fro the sake of not causing any problems. For who ? Himself or Chang ?

You can plead neutrality on this as long as you like, I just don't believe you. I don't for one minute think your Chang, but as I've said previously, your not as new to posting on these boards as you claim.[/quote']

I am not backtracking at all! I knew nothing about this until Sean went public, and as far as I am concerned if he had not gone public then it would not have caused a problem media-wise! What Sean did is up to him, everyone reacts differently to things, so if he thought it was a good idea to go public then fair enough, I think differently...but I am not in his shoes so my opinion does not really matter!

You can disbelieve me as much as you like, I doubt I can prove my neutrality to an extent that will ever satisfy you. The one thing that I find interesting about this place is that you all seem happy to accuse me of being a stooge, there is no evidence of this whatsoever yet you all embarrassingly go in for it, why is that? Is it because I don't agree with you? Is it because I argue back? I know one thing, it's fuckin embarrassin to read some of the pathetic comments relating to this, real embarrassing!

I am not backtracking at all! I knew nothing about this until Sean went public, and as far as I am concerned if he had not gone public then it would not have caused a problem media-wise! What Sean did is up to him, everyone reacts differently to things, so if he thought it was a good idea to go public then fair enough, I think differently...but I am not in his shoes so my opinion does not really matter!

You can disbelieve me as much as you like, I doubt I can prove my neutrality to an extent that will ever satisfy you. The one thing that I find interesting about this place is that you all seem happy to accuse me of being a stooge, there is no evidence of this whatsoever yet you all embarrassingly go in for it, why is that? Is it because I don't agree with you? Is it because I argue back? I know one thing, it's fuckin embarrassin to read some of the pathetic comments relating to this, real embarrassing!

No, everything you write is stooge-like. And it's not embarassing to point that out to ypu. Far from it.

Guest ShoePiss

Real embarrassing?

Try really embarrassing.

Oh and cunt.

You seem very keen to convince me you live on Everton Road. Why not step outside your house right now and take a picture of yourself there. That way we can put this whole is he Chang or isn't he thing to bed.

Haha, you really want me to?

I will take a photo if you want, not of me, but of the road.

Having said that, I think you actually know that I live there. You are carrying on this pathetic charade that I am some sort of stooge because it suits your agenda...an agenda driven by nothing more than stupidity!

Haha, you really want me to?

I will take a photo if you want, not of me, but of the road.

Having said that, I think you actually know that I live there. You are carrying on this pathetic charade that I am some sort of stooge because it suits your agenda...an agenda driven by nothing more than stupidity!

moe+three+stooges+haircut.jpg

Guest ShoePiss

Anyway it doesn't matter where you're from or where you live currently, none of that changes that you've been strangely supportive of Chang, been willing to ignore facts that show him in a bad light and at the same time cry about supposed lack of facts.

Basically, it's as I said earlier; you're a fucking cunt.

It isn't something an English person would say.

Hahaha, you never heard an English person say, 'that was real embarrassing' or 'that was real stupid' or something similar?

If not, then I suggest you are either ignorant or you don't really know much. Either way, it is funny to see you go down this route, or should I say road as that is more English to you I guess!

Anyway it doesn't matter where you're from or where you live currently, none of that changes that you've been strangely supportive of Chang, been willing to ignore facts that show him in a bad light and at the same time cry about supposed lack of facts.

Basically, it's as I said earlier; you're a fucking cunt.

Wrong, I was always supportive of Chang not because I supported him per se (I imagine that is French in origin so forgive me if it blows your mind me using that!), but because people hung him without hearing the other side of the story!

That was my initial point on this thread, and it still stands. I guess the majority of people who attacked me on here are basically just anti-FSG, and this gave them another chance to have a go at them, fair enough! I get that point of view. I don't agree with it but I understand it.

100 posts now, of which approximately 90% have been on this thread. Why do you care so much? That Jen Chang has been shown to be some sort of faux-Malcolm Tucker PR gobshite with ideas seemingly above his station is down to the actions of Jen Chang himself, not because Sean Cummins decided to go public. If a representative of the club abuses or threatens one of the club's fans, it WILL find its way into the public domain. Tom Hicks Jr can attest to that. For Sean Cummins, read Steve Horner.

I listened to it on the radio, I couldn't get a stream as there is no cable on Everton Road and I have a T-Mobile dongle that only lets you stream between 12-4. However, from the radio it seemed that we were outplayed, having said that, you can't always trust something that you cannot see for yourself....

You should have popped round by the way; you're only a stones throw away and you would have easily got a ticket tonight.

Guest ShoePiss
Hahaha, you never heard an English person say, 'that was real embarrassing' or 'that was real stupid' or something similar?

If not, then I suggest you are either ignorant or you don't really know much. Either way, it is funny to see you go down this route, or should I say road as that is more English to you I guess!

It doesn't make me ignorant at all, it's an Americanism. We just don't use it, maybe a couple of mongs that want to be American do but for the most part it's just not something we say.

Wrong, I was always supportive of Chang not because I supported him per se (I imagine that is French in origin so forgive me if it blows your mind me using that!), but because people hung him without hearing the other side of the story!

That was my initial point on this thread, and it still stands. I guess the majority of people who attacked me on here are basically just anti-FSG, and this gave them another chance to have a go at them, fair enough! I get that point of view. I don't agree with it but I understand it.

French words and expressions have been part of the English language for quite some time, Americanisms not so much.

Other side of the story? What, Chang's side of the story? Oh and this anti-FSG is an interesting new twist.

Fuck off you cunt.

100 posts now, of which approximately 90% have been on this thread. Why do you care so much? That Jen Chang has been shown to be some sort of faux-Malcolm Tucker PR gobshite with ideas seemingly above his station is down to the actions of Jen Chang himself, not because Sean Cummins decided to go public. If a representative of the club abuses or threatens one of the club's fans, it WILL find its way into the public domain. Tom Hicks Jr can attest to that. For Sean Cummins, read Steve Horner.

So you are saying that if Sean had not gone public we would know about it anyway?

I have my doubts about that.

You saying it's all Sean's fault?

10204551.jpg

For the fact that it went public? Yes, 100% Sean's fault!

How it got to that is a different matter, but there is no doubt in my mind that the reason we are discussing this and the reason that the media knew anything about it is undeniably all down to Sean! He may have felt that he needed to do it for whatever reason, but nobody else pressed send and put his blog into the public domain! Would you disagree?

So you are saying that if Sean had not gone public we would know about it anyway?

I have my doubts about that.

I'm sure you do. Whether you agree with them or not, Sean had his reasons for going public with this, hence it came out. But anyone with knowledge of the club's recent history should realise that there is very very little regarding the club's activities that remains private for long. Even things that were perhaps not meant for wider public consumption end up finding their way into the public domain. Sometimes that's not a good thing for the club, but that's the way it is. And that is why I believe we would have got wind of this anyway. Not with the same level of detail, but enough to figure out roughly what was going on. And if there is one thing I've learned about people who believe themselves to be movers and shakers, it's that they talk too much. We have, and have previously had, a number of people at the club who fit that profile.

Oh, and you have taken great issue with the fact that Sean went public with this. Can you come up with a coherent argument as to WHY, without going into the myriad half-arsed excuses about how the club didn't need the adverse publicity etc. Lots of people have given those excuses for why they did or didn't like a particular course of action, yet they never explain WHY that's the case. Can you buck that trend?

For the fact that it went public? Yes, 100% Sean's fault!

How it got to that is a different matter, but there is no doubt in my mind that the reason we are discussing this and the reason that the media knew anything about it is undeniably all down to Sean! He may have felt that he needed to do it for whatever reason, but nobody else pressed send and put his blog into the public domain! Would you disagree?

You fumbling tryhard, a director at this club acts the twat towards a fan and the fan is supposed to just sit on it? Is that what you're saying?

I'm sure you do. Whether you agree with them or not, Sean had his reasons for going public with this, hence it came out. But anyone with knowledge of the club's recent history should realise that there is very very little regarding the club's activities that remains private for long. Even things that were perhaps not meant for wider public consumption end up finding their way into the public domain. Sometimes that's not a good thing for the club, but that's the way it is. And that is why I believe we would have got wind of this anyway. Not with the same level of detail, but enough to figure out roughly what was going on. And if there is one thing I've learned about people who believe themselves to be movers and shakers, it's that they talk too much.

Maybe Chang had a point after all then? If things are ending up in the public domain when they shouldn't, then that points to a leak at the club does it not?

Clearly he went about it the wrong way, but I would rather have someone trying to protect the club than someone willingly trying to embarrass it! The club is bigger than any one individual for me, so give me a man looking out for the club every day of the week!