You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mark Lawrenson comments on Dalglish

Megadrive Man

what point is he trying to make?

He is explaining why Kenny has a mistrust of the media and is grumpy, and he says it's because he found out alcohol is great. Nice. Very classy.

Do we now have to prove he doesn't have a drinking problem to avoid a ban?

The cuntery never stops in your sorry excuse for a country

what point is he trying to make?

He is explaining why Kenny has a mistrust of the media and is grumpy, and he says it's because he found out alcohol is great. Nice. Very classy.

Do we now have to prove he doesn't have a drinking problem to avoid a ban?

The cuntery never stops in your sorry excuse for a country

What country do you live in?

My girlfriend lives in the same village as Lawro, Hansen and Dalglish. I spend so much time there that I might as well to. To who ever said Lawro and Kenny where drinking together Xmas eve. I didn't see that.

I was in the Tearooms where most people in Birkdale drink early doors and it was Hansen and Lawro out. Kenny was out the night before with Gerrard in the Vincent. If I am getting my dates correct.

Also Lawro was that insufferable Hansen left early doors and Lawro was with his group acting his usual arrogant self.

I see a lot of ex players and current players in the area, never bother hassling them like. But through the years of seeing them in the Bistros, cafes, restaurants and pubs. All of them have been proper sound apart from Lawro. He is one complete arsehole, great player mind but he seems to have a massive chip on his shoulder about something.

He makes a complete tit out of himself In Birkdale time and time again. I mean, I witnessed this man shouting at a traffic warden across the road when he was on his push bike. It was absolutely nothing to do with him. Horrible personal insults too.

The forumites that say he has just given a bad example, I wouldn't be so sure. I don't know if he has some sort of axe to grind because the way he behaves sometimes really leaves me incredulous.

That said I don't know what the hell he's playing at talking about Kenny and alcohol.

Lawrenson, Hansen and Dalglish were dirnking together christmas eve, I heard that my mate saw them drinking together and he is a Reading fan.

I don't see what the problem is with what Lawo has said. I think he was praising Dalglish for being professional as a player by not drinking then. I don't think he suggests Dalglish has a drinking problem at all.

Put your knives away.

listen to the fucking interview.....and its contetx. Grump kenny to press, not so in private life. After playing days he could drink and did so in company cos he was sociable and not withdrawn etc. Its not hard to understand what he meant, if a little clumsilly put. Some of you are fucking sad...always lucking to be the injured party...blahdee fucking blah....no wonder everyone thinks we whine all the time...by jesus.

ps. dont like lawro either by the way

Did anyone else hear this?

He's alluding to Dalglish having a drink problem!

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

This from 5 Live last night ?

If so, yer talking absolute bollocks.

He was saying that he never used to be into the drinking scene back in his playing days , and since has mellowed out a bit.

He made an innocent comment about how he's always the last to leave the resteraunt, it was all very light hearted banter, so stop please stop shit stirring.

Someone Neg this dick.