You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How boss is Jordan Henderson?

Antynwa

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't reckon that works either, as he and all the air inside the train are moving at a similar speed when his feet leave the ground. He's not gonna slow down that fast. Also gravity would bring him down a lot quicker.

Still fake.

Its real goddamit that's it im emailing Mythbusters.

I actually don't believe its real but that's not the point, the point is I like the gif.

I like him.

He has a lot going for him. He has the natural phyiscal attributes for the league with his height and athleticism. He has energy, can pass, shoot, cross and is tidy in possession.

He seems to be a good lad as well. A model pro, who just loves football.

I think he can improve, certainly with his tackling. For me he is far too cautious and scared to give away free kicks. I think he needs to be more decisive in this area and put his foot in, rather than always standing off opponents. But this will come with time and experience.

I also think he is getting better with confidence and that is understandable.

If you're in a free falling lift and jump at the last second before it hits the ground, will you survive?

I think during free fall you would start floating like in space, then when the lift hits the floor gravity would kick in just before you sensed your pants were messed and Henderson is boss. Next question....

Henderson is a talented player, no doubt. Supporters are right to be cautious, because many things can impede a player's development, and there is no guarantee the he will fulfill his potential, but Henderson has the makings of a very good player.

Hes nowhere near the funished artical but has shown glimpses if what he can do . Hate ti say it but he reminds me if lampard when he was at west ham. Apart from that hes faster and hes thinner and has nice teeth and hair. A note about his shot that hit the post - it defied physics not to go in but when i saw the action replay it looked like a scoop shot. Hes got an unorthadox passing and shooting technique.