You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'You should have stayed at a big club'

Guest San Don

Meanwhile back in the real world. Cavani joins a club that isn't in the Europa league for £40m. If he's indeed available.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ancellotti is a little bitter about his sacking and turning the screw.

Nah, more like he's saying to City, if you don't agree a fee with us for Tevez now then we have other targets.

Guest San Don
Meanwhile back in the real world. Cavani joins a club that isn't in the Europa league for £40m. If he's indeed available.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ancellotti is a little bitter about his sacking and turning the screw.

He may well be bitter but even so, I've never known a manager name players as he did if there was no substance to it.

Remember, this is ancelotti saying this not some agent.

He may well be bitter but even so, I've never known a manager name players as he did if there was no substance to it.

Remember, this is ancelotti saying this not some agent.

I'd be absolutely astounded if Cavani was available this window. It just wouldn't make sense for Napoli to sell him now in the middle of the season.

Unless they believe he's at the highest his value will go now and wants to milk PSG for a ridiculous sum.

The rest of the names seem realistic enough. I'm not sure how Llorentee's getting on though.

I'd be absolutely astounded if Cavani was available this window. It just wouldn't make sense for Napoli to sell him now in the middle of the season.

Unless they believe he's at the highest his value will go now and wants to milk PSG for a ridiculous sum.

The rest of the names seem realistic enough. I'm not sure how Llorentee's getting on though.

He's scored 7 in the league, 2 in Europe.. so not exactly prolific this season so far...

Subbed at norwich today. Nil gol.

Missed another sitter 2 yards out in the centre of goal as well.. The cameras cut to the Chelsea bench and they were all going nuts. He won't be there at the start of next season.

Edit: How fitting that probably his last game for Chelsea will be at Anfield as we clinch a Champions League spot ahead of Chelsea.

performing? he was still strolling round not giving a fuck.

I agree he was as usless as Josemi towards the end and that is down to the fact he wanted to go.

I dont want him back at the club but i would say now he has seen the grass isnt greener if he came back i think he would start firing no problem.

You dont just lose the talet he had unless mindgames play a big part and thats what happened and is still happening to him.

And under Dalglish.

The game against United in the cup springs to mind. He was so lazy that we brought on Babel for him.

Yep.

some people only want to remember what they think occured Rob

Not true.

He wasn't perfect under Dalglish and had showed poor effort / quality at times. But he also showed some quality and had some good games - Everton at home for example.

Torres hasn’t scored for 17 consecutive games for club and country, that’s over 1500 mins of football played without a single goal. I think the fact some (me included) want him back here says more about our current strike force than anything else….