You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cook wastes a review earlier and now it's come back to haunt us now with an edge behind ...

Lead already 50 which you is already too much...

On another note as brilliant as Kohli is he just seems a right smug cunt when he's winning I'd love to see him when his team is getting a hiding

• Upvote 1

India are going to get a lead here. Cook went off before Tea and Root was standing in, brought himself into the attack and took two wickets. Cook back on the field after Tea and no sign of Root with the ball.

He must have heard you as he's sticking Root back on with an over to go.

Guest Pistonbroke

Cook wastes a review earlier and now it's come back to haunt us now with an edge behind ...

Lead already 50 which you is already too much...

On another note as brilliant as Kohli is he just seems a right smug cunt when he's winning I'd love to see him when his team is getting a hiding

He's one massive bell end. 

Guest Pistonbroke

I had a lie in this morning and have just started watching the cricket and catching up with the scorecard, all I can say is Fucking Hell. I see Cook didn't use Root anymore, despite Moheen, Rashid going all over the park. I can't believe we let Kohli and Yadav put on 241 runs for their partnership. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Root gone, followed by Bairstow the next ball for a duck. Nope, no ball, Bairstow survives.........innings defeat imminent. We're going to be the first team to lose on this ground after scoring 400 in the first innings anyway. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Par for the course, mate.  Indian bats are more elite than Queen Victoria.

Richard Wellesley, the Iron Duke's brother, would be proud of them.

True, treated as Royalty and then some. 

Well that was shit. Got to the ground at 10 past 10 this morning by which time it was all over. Less enjoyable to watch the longer the game went on so not too arsed.

Abject performance and tour from England, I really hope the selectors get sacked after this debacle. They're absolutely clueless.