You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

14 offences. It NEVER (or very rarely) happens that someone committing linked offences will serve consecutive sentences. So, he would likely be sentenced to concurrent sentences.

Also, maximum sentence for the offences he's committed appears to be 18 months, even factoring in the 9 year old victim. Possibly 2 years max, if less savoury things were included in the charge, but may have been difficult to prove, so they may have gone for the lesser offence, with the lower maximum sentence.

Like it or not, he would be given time off for his age and the historic nature of the offence, as continuing risk or lack of, is a aggravating/mitigating sentencing factor.

I actually think its a sentence at the top end of the scale. Disgusting offences, but the judge can only sentence as the law allows him to.

14 offences. It NEVER (or very rarely) happens that someone committing linked offences will serve consecutive sentences. So, he would likely be sentenced to concurrent sentences.

Also, maximum sentence for the offences he's committed appears to be 18 months, even factoring in the 9 year old victim. Possibly 2 years max, if less savoury things were included in the charge, but may have been difficult to prove, so they may have gone for the lesser offence, with the lower maximum sentence.

Like it or not, he would be given time off for his age and the historic nature of the offence, as continuing risk or lack of, is a aggravating/mitigating sentencing factor.

I actually think its a sentence at the top end of the scale. Disgusting offences, but the judge can only sentence as the law allows him to.

My bad, I was looking at the maximum sentencing under the Sexual Offences Act 2003. It appears Hall wasn't charged under this act, and a longer max sentence could have been passed. Attorney General now investigating leniency of sentence.

Guest The Big Green Bastard

You are 83 years old with no previous convictions. Your age is an appropriate factor to take into account because for a man of your age a custodial sentence would be particularly difficult for you.

What the fuck???

It's easier to be a peado as long as you're old! the fuck is wrong with our justice system.

15 months could be a life sentence at his age, and he hasn't offended for three decades.

Let's be honest, nothing short of blood would satisfy millions in this country.

oh right so i'll keep out of trouble for the next 25 years then start assaulting women, ill be out in no time woohoo!!!!!

muppet

15 months could be a life sentence at his age, and he hasn't offended for three decades.

Holy fucking Jeebus!

That makes it ok then does it? what a cunt of a remark!

He was going to take his shady/dodgy secret to the grave whilst his victims suffered in silence thanks to the even worse justice system back in the good old days.

Thank fuck he got found out and will hopefully get bummed to death in nick.

You support peado's then? you like the fact he got a lenient sentence eh?

Holy fucking Jeebus!

That makes it ok then does it? what a cunt of a remark!

He was going to take his shady/dodgy secret to the grave whilst his victims suffered in silence thanks to the even worse justice system back in the good old days.

Thank fuck he got found out and will hopefully get bummed to death in nick.

Where did I say that anything "makes it ok"? That is your invention. Dickhead.

The major purpose of prison is to keep the public safe. If someone poses no threat to anyone, you're going to have to go some to justify robbing them of their freedom.

And Bjornebye, you're a dickhead too.

Where did I say that anything "makes it ok"? That is your invention. Dickhead.

The major purpose of prison is to keep the public safe. If someone poses no threat to anyone, you're going to have to go some to justify robbing them of their freedom.

And Bjornebye, you're a dickhead too.

Yep. I'm the dickhead here.

Ding dong, Sunshine bus for Big Green Cunt.

Fatherfucking retard.

You fucking what!

You pathetic cunt. I double fucking dare you to say that to my face.

How about you read what you have stated previously and take a good look in the mirror. I hope your kids (if you have any) get fingered by an 83 yr old you slimy fucking prick.

You fucking what!

You pathetic cunt. I double fucking dare you to say that to my face.

How about you read what you have stated previously and take a good look in the mirror. I hope your kids (if you have any) get fingered by an 83 yr old you slimy fucking prick.

Haha.

Stay classy, Big Green Bullshitter.

OK which is it, temp got above 70F in England or a bit of ale?

Seems that in revenge for that thread where we troll the Daily Mail, the Daily Mail have sent their brains trust to troll us with reactionary right wing arseclap.

Haha.

Seems that in revenge for that thread where we troll the Daily Mail, the Daily Mail have sent their brains trust to troll us with reactionary right wing arseclap.

calling me right wing is like calling you a cat lover.

Haha.

What is your malfunction?

You defend a peado by claiming he hasnt offended for 3 decades? how can you be so sure that he hasnt offended in the last 30 years??? Wise up peado activist.

There is no statute of limitations on the crime, and the age of the offender should not be a mitigating factor in justice. Leaving aside the nature of the crime, I'm not quite sure what your problem is with the sentencing SD.

Stuart Hall touches SD.

What is your malfunction?

You defend a peado by claiming he hasnt offended for 3 decades? how can you be so sure that he hasnt offended in the last 30 years??? Wise up peado activist.

While I admire the fact that you've learnt how to operate a keyboard despite the impediment of your knuckles touching the floor, I'm afraid you've presented nothing in the way of a decent argument.

I haven't "defended a peado" (sic). What I have done is to present a reasoned counter-opinion to your reactionary right wing dribblings.

Let us remind you what I wrote that sent you into such apoplexy:

So far as the first paragraph is concerned, the statement that "15 months could be a life sentence at his age" cannot be anything but a truism. The man is 83 years old. There's a sizeable chance he'll die in prison.

The statement that he hasn't offended for three decades is one similarly based in fact. The most recent conviction was for an offence in 1985.

So far as the second paragraph is concerned, I think your tedious Richard Littlejohn impersonation proves that beyond any doubt whatsoever.

photo-ows-3.jpg

To be fair even one of the prosecution lawyers interviewed on 5 live earlier said the key point was that the bloke has been successfully prosecuted and that the length of sentence wasn't an issue.

He sounds like a disgusting sleazebag but he's now going to get the living shit sued out of him and probably knocked out of him. He's going to die a miserable and broken man which I think seems a decent outcome. Result.