You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a pity he's chosen to go on their show.

Keys: Hahahahahah - top man, Jamie Carragher, really good company. Come back and see us again. Don't leave it so long next time.

By the way, if you ever get the chance for a night out with Jamie, you should take it, one of the good guys.

Thanks Jamie, good man. Tell Kenny that my number hasn't changed.

Gray: Oh, Aye - laughter for 5 minutes. Banter about Everton and my day. More laughter.

end of interview.

Appalling radio from a pair of self-promoting, smug cunts.

I've listened to bits of the show and it is basically just Keys and Gray attempting to bounce off each other, horrific at times. last week Andy Gray was talking about Tevez and said 'I know what I'd do, I'd be straight on the phone to your Milan's, Madrids sorting out a loan deal for tomorrow' Keys 'You can't do that Andy the window's shut' Gray 'Can't you ?' Keys 'No', Gray' well they should still try hahahahaha' brilliant.

They just said something about Suarez saying the league is gone and we can't win it. Carra's reply was "He can say whatever he wants as I absolutely adore him, he's brilliant" Then went on to say he wouldn't swap Suarez for Aguero, Rooney or anyone as he's just that good.

They are absolutely desperate to get him to blast Benitez but he's not having any of it.

First they were going on about him only playing one up front in Athens insinuating that and not starting Crouch cost us the game, but to be fair Carragher didn't take the bait and defended it.

Then Keys started going on about Rafa giving Europe priority over the league.

Durham knows Fuck all about football he is on to provoke a response and thats about it.

For that reason he's reasonably listenable. It's funny listening to how many people bite. He usually gives us good press to be fair. That cock Gough he sits next to is enough reason not to listen to the show though, the pig-shit thick gobshite.

They just said something about Suarez saying the league is gone and we can't win it. Carra's reply was "He can say whatever he wants as I absolutely adore him, he's brilliant" Then went on to say he wouldn't swap Suarez for Aguero, Rooney or anyone as he's just that good.

Suarez said he thinks they should focus on trying to win a cup because currently the league is veru difficult to win.

First they were going on about him only playing one up front in Athens insinuating that and not starting Crouch cost us the game, but to be fair Carragher didn't take the bait and defended it.

Then Keys started going on about Rafa giving Europe priority over the league.

TBH crouch probably should have started - so should have bellamy (didn't zenden start LM?)

I used to listen to it all the time when wright did the drivetime show, Darren Gough has to e the thickest of the bunch.

Any chance I can get this interview later as im in work now?

It will be on their website in a bit I expect.

Darren Gough is just impossible to listen to, the fella is clueless about everything except cricket. He might actually be clueless about that too, but so am I so I wouldn't know.

He actually makes Durham seem rational.

I don't mind Durham. He is on there for a reason and he gets people biting all the time.

They also get commission on every text and phonecall on their shows, so he plays the roll, in order to fill his pockets. It's the thick fans who bite by calling in and texting that need to be educated.