You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he does get constantly slated, but then he is a massive tit so I'm torn on that one.

Agreed, but I'd just like someone to take shoutshite to the cleaners.

Irani/Brazil/Keys/Gray/Jacobs/Matterface/Saggers/Goldstein/Cundy.

A station full of cunts.

Guest Gucci_Ledge
I don't mind Durham. He is on there for a reason and he gets people biting all the time.

Yup, I used to hate him but something's changed over the last couple of years. Seems to always stick up for Liverpool & Kenny these days (ever since he went on to become mates with Carra after the famous argument they had, probably.) and he despises Arsenal in particular and never gives them any credit. He also seems to hate Everton too and doesn't seem that fond of United either, usually siding with us over them and Barcelona for the CL Final.

Goughy is a fucking bellend and I can only listen to about 30 minutes of the show since he started on it mind.

Yup, I used to hate him but something's changed over the last couple of years. Seems to always stick up for Liverpool & Kenny these days (ever since he went on to become mates with Carra after the famous argument they had, probably.) and he despises Arsenal in particular and never gives them any credit. He also seems to hate Everton too and doesn't seem that fond of United either, usually siding with us over them and Barcelona for the CL Final.

Goughy is a fucking bellend and I can only listen to about 30 minutes of the show since he started on it mind.

Durham was on the radio on Friday with his main talking point being that if Liverpool lose to Everton then Dalglish should resign because he's failed. You can dress it up as just trying to wind people up, but that's just being a complete cunt.

Durham was on the radio on Friday with his main talking point being that if Liverpool lose to Everton then Dalglish should resign because he's failed. You can dress it up as just trying to wind people up, but that's just being a complete cunt.

And when Liverpool fans phone and text in, in their droves to protect the king, he laughs all the way to the bank.

Durham talks shite for a reason. Gough talks shite because he's a fucking moron.

Micky Quinn is by far the best thing about that station.

I find Quinny hard work at times. Paul Hawksbee is the only good thing about TS. Ian Danter isn't bad either.

Guest ian garro
Gough talks shite because he's a fucking moron.

He can't even speak properly half the time - so he even fucks 'talking shite' up.

The shit twat.

That could have been a brilliant interview, as Carra is always interesting and a good talker. The Istanbul stuff was good, then they were just asking shite questions and going for ad breaks every two minutes.

Wasted a good opportunity there.

It's an awful station. The news is on till 7 minutes past the hour. Then at quarter past they go to the adverts for a few minutes and then it's the travel. Then it's 10 minutes to talk until the news headlines at half past. Then it's adverts, then a few minutes of talking until more adverts and the travel - then a few more minutes till more adverts and then the hour news.

So in an hour they're only actually talking for about 25 minutes, and never for more than 10 minute at a time.

Guest ian garro
It's an awful station. The news is on till 7 minutes past the hour. Then at quarter past they go to the adverts for a few minutes and then it's the travel. Then it's 10 minutes to talk until the news headlines at half past. Then it's adverts, then a few minutes of talking until more adverts and the travel - then a few more minutes till more adverts and then the hour news.

So in an hour they're only actually talking for about 25 minutes, and never for more than 10 minute at a time.

Add to that, the fact that Keyes and Grays' egos won't let anyone speak for more than 2 seconds before butting in with something utterly inane...

Keyes is truly despicable. I love hearing the indignation in his voice as he has to do promos for Wickes: "Go down to Wickes today and get 3 tiles, for the price of 2" etc. Haha.

Quinn is a bit of a nob but he's ok and a massive red. Ian Danter is ok, Durham does a job and is decent to listen to sometimes and Paul Hawksbee is class. For a luvvy manc, Goldstein is funny and quite listenable at times. That fucking moose tit never shys away from having a dig at Liverpool so he can get fucked along with the rest of the cunts on that station. Used to listen to it a lot in the days of Mike Dicken, and when H&J used to do drive time. Hardly ever these days though.

I read somewhere that Gray & 'Manos de Pelo' were doing a football talk podcast where they appeared to be filmed on a park bench.

I am disappointed to hear they are on Talksport as I was hoping they were on a downward spiral encompassing self-loathing & White Lightning.

First they were going on about him only playing one up front in Athens insinuating that and not starting Crouch cost us the game, but to be fair Carragher didn't take the bait and defended it.

Then Keys started going on about Rafa giving Europe priority over the league.

Yeah, he's got a real knack for refusing to be put in positions he doesn't want to be in.

Quinn is a bit of a nob but he's ok and a massive red. Ian Danter is ok, Durham does a job and is decent to listen to sometimes and Paul Hawksbee is class. For a luvvy manc, Goldstein is funny and quite listenable at times. That fucking moose tit never shys away from having a dig at Liverpool so he can get fucked along with the rest of the cunts on that station. Used to listen to it a lot in the days of Mike Dicken, and when H&J used to do drive time. Hardly ever these days though.

Goldstein is an appalling broadcaster. He's stuck in "loaded lads culture" of the 90's doing constant nob gags. The rest I agree with though. Goldstein? Jesus.

Fuck me. I just noticed this on the BBC site.

news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/15180598.stm

Something about Christian Purslow chatting to Bill Kenwright about how the Arabs only bought Man City as their second choice after Everton. Broadcast on 5Live earlier this evening.

Am I imagining this?