You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet RoboRiise can't wait for Jo Whiley to turn up on the BBC coverage.

RoboRiise; JW's biggest fan.

I think she's a bit of a tit but, unlike that twat Cotton, she knows her music. Lauren Laverne and Mark Radcliffe are where Glastonbury coverage is at in a post-Peel world though.

I see they've brought that annoying teenaged show off back from last time to present stuff from around the festival again too. Why?

My God! What a fucking awful, plodding version of This Charming Man. It's like Johnny Marr and his twelve string guitar never existed. Where's the pop? Where's the fucking soul? This is so depressing. I fucking loved The Smiths back in the day. Not like some loved them (I never did all that Morrissey clone stuff), but they were ace. I mean I always liked the tunes more than the lyrics (funny though they are), but now the absence of Marr is glaring in those songs, for me.

I think she's a bit of a tit but, unlike that twat Cotton, she knows her music. Lauren Laverne and Mark Radcliffe are where Glastonbury coverage is at in a post-Peel world though.

I see they've brought that annoying teenaged show off back from last time to present stuff from around the festival again too. Why?

Concurred ref' Laverne and Radcliffe; I'd even rather have Edith "The Chin" Bowman than Cotton.

Can't be doing with YouToo either; was hoping they'd surprise me but it's just not happening.

Highlight of the day so far has been BB King for me; even if he didn't play that much himself (He is 85).

Any ideas on who played the secret set on the other stage earlier brodudes?

And for no particular reason; Brother Mouzone.

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

Concurred ref' Laverne and Radcliffe; I'd even rather have Edith "The Chin" Bowman than Cotton.

Can't be doing with YouToo either; was hoping they'd surprise me but it's just not happening.

Highlight of the day so far has been BB King for me; even if he didn't play that much himself (He is 85).

Any ideals on who played the secret set on the other stage earlier brodudes?

And for no particular reason; Brother Mouzone.

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

It was Radiohead mate.

Jimmy Cliff looks exactly like Linford Christie, by the way.

I'm starting to find Bono more irritating then a dose of thrush, who the fuck wears leather pants over the age of 50 that isn't a tit?

Leather pants are wrong no matter what your age - unless you're Elvis, obviously.