You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry - He Doesn't Talk About Other Teams' Players Don'tcha Know...

Anubis

Can't wait for the carnival that ensues when he gets the England job. It's well funny the way England lurch from one farce to another.

I really hope Hodgson gets the job. Lets see his mates in the press suck his c*ck and try to blame Capello when England get comfortably turned over by the likes Wales, Serbia or Macedonia.

I can't stand the saggy-faced crook and his equally obnoxious, braindead offspring.

I remember good ole 'Arry bemoaning the state of the squad his mate Roy inherited and how it was Benitez's fault. The decimation of the Liverpool squad couldn't be blamed on the owners, it was all Benitez's fault as St. Tom & St. George had backed the incompetent Spaniard with cold, hard cash and lots of it. He didn't know why we were protesting against these two wonderful men as it was all Rafa's fault...

In summary I think he's a xenophobic brown envelope collector with an overblown sense of his own self-importance. Every club he's been at has been f*cked financially after he left.

Just think the chances are Kenny is going to finish above them having been in charge for just half a season...

No wonder he wanted his mate Roy to remain in charge. He knows that with the combination of a decent manager and equally competent owners in charge then he isn't going to get a sniff of the Champions League.

The other thing that p*ssed me off was Sky interviewing him on the evening of transfer deadline day.

'Arry's good for a story.

They had him live at White Hart Lane talking his usual bollocks about loving transfer deadline day, the cheeky old scamp. Spurs hadn't been active, but 'Arry was there to talk about other clubs & their players,

"So 'Arry, what do you like about this day?"

"we can rely on 'Arry for some entertainment today."

He was working late as he had a few things to clear up but was absolutely adamant he wasn't going to try and sign anyone.

Then 5 minutes before the deadline he makes a bid to sign Charlie Adam.

It goes without saying that I really hope we smash his team AOTS on the penultimate day and pip them to 5th place mainly because I'm a Liverpool fan but also because this git has no right to pontificate about my club (and others too). The cancers backed the manager with cash, is not only laughable it is insulting.

How Spurs managed to get us to pay for tapping up Robbie Keane whilst they do it to virtually every other player they sign/attempt to sign is beyond me.

What I will say though is "thank you (P)Rick."

Excellent post Col.

Someone rep this man please.