You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

Player Valuation: £70m
No not jealous they have a good team funded by oil , i dont like the propaganda that comes out of their owners like they have re generated East Manchester its total nonsense they built a few football pitches and a library and School , the way they go its as if they have reversed 40 years of social and economic decline in East Manchester , its total nonsense and lies

I suppose relative to what Liverpool have done to Anfield, turning it into a no go area and bullying working peoplem out of their houses, they look like the salvation army.

Loads of Kopites hate them though, because they are racist and their white American owners are ok, but brown owners aren't. It's not hard to see what they would dislike about City's owners either.

• image.gif

Reactions:wilfjacko

I'd genuinely love to spark him clean out. 

• Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

That site needs binning, the likes off him need sorting. He is stirring hatred, no better than Farage or a Robinson with a different target. Lying sack of mental shit.

I doubt a hateful loon like a Red version of him or DaveK would last long on this forum. It wouldn't be too long before people tired of their ridiculous bullshit and they got fucked off. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PrivateParts said:

I doubt a hateful loon like a Red version of him or DaveK would last long on this forum. It wouldn't be too long before people tired of their ridiculous bullshit and they got fucked off. 

Imagine being like him the hatred and bile from morning till night. 

Was a bit worried they'd race ahead of us in terms of stadiums owned 2-1, then remembered that they won't own the Slave Trader Dock.

It will own them, if they ever build it  the little scruffs. It could seriously adversely affect them, like the new stand did to Forest when they got relegated.

I worry for them, I really do.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Was a bit worried they'd race ahead of us in terms of stadiums owned 2-1, then remembered that they won't own the Slave Trader Dock.

It will own them, if they ever build it  the little scruffs. It could seriously adversely affect them, like the new stand did to Forest when they got relegated.

I worry for them, I really do.

Make a change for them refusing to pay rent, blagging loans off the council, trying to blag money off tesco for Kirkby and trying to share a stadium with us. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Make a change for them refusing to pay rent, blagging loans off the council, trying to blag money off tesco for Kirkby and trying to share a stadium with us. 

Would have done that, Troy, if my head hadn't fallen off about them owning a 2nd stadium. 

On 13/04/2021 at 09:03, Bjornebye said:

catcherintherye

No not jealous they have a good team funded by oil , i dont like the propaganda that comes out of their owners like they have re generated East Manchester its total nonsense they built a few football pitches and a library and School , the way they go its as if they have reversed 40 years of social and economic decline in East Manchester , its total nonsense and lies

I suppose relative to what Liverpool have done to Anfield, turning it into a no go area and bullying working peoplem out of their houses, they look like the salvation army.

Loads of Kopites hate them though, because they are racist and their white American owners are ok, but brown owners aren't. It's not hard to see what they would dislike about City's owners either.

Fucking hell

catcherintherye

Thank you GoT’s very own Dr Josef Goebbels, what evidence is there that koppites are racist? City are a cheating, financially doped club backed by a racist, repressive regime which relies on exploited labour from India, Pakistan and Bangla Desh to keep their country running, like Qatar and Dubai - just like the Sally Army! do you live in Liverpool? How is the area around Breck Road different from that around County Roadif one is a no go area so is the other; You sir are a bigot,

1) They support a racist club
2) They racially abuse opposing black players for havijng the temerity to highlight racism (see the shocking abuse of Evra and Holgate)
3) America is every bit as racist as Qatar. Why are you ignoring American racism?
4) I don't believe Goebbels was a doctor (why are you throwing out reference to genocidal murderers to people challenging racism, and making up achievemnts for them)?
5) Why are you unable to even spell a country where lots of none white people live (Bangladesh)? Do you not think a poorer country deserves to have it's country spelt correctly?
6) What or where is Sally's Army? What do they have to do with a discussion about why you feel Qatar are uniquely racist (over say America).
7) Where have City ever cheated, or doped?
8) The key difference might be that people have not been forced out of their homes in County Road, and to my knowledge local residents haven't highlighted that as a concern.

I'll just refer back to point 7, to explain why you, and most other Kopites are racist. Can you provide any shred of evidence that City have cheated and doped, and that Sheikh Mansour is racist and represses people from India, Pakistan & Bangladesh (see spelt correctly)? Or in lieu of the evidence (as there isn't any) can we perhaps speculate as to what it is that has made you throw lurid, prejudicial and stereotypical accusations at the Arabic owners of Manchester City? Is your assumption that they are all of the above because they are not white?

I'd be very interested to hear what seperates them, other than race of course, in your tiny, racist little head to say Donald Trump and John Henry posing for selfies together?

At the end of the day, if you don't want to be called a racist, don't support a racist club who defends racists, and don't make racist assumption about people who aren't white, while ignoring equivalent behaviours of those who are white. I can't educate all of you bigots, but hopefully at some level this calm rebuttal will make you question your own belief system and you might one day start the journey to become a decent member of a multi-racial society.

Ok, a look at Catcher's forensic retort, as he attempts to be less rambling and frothing-at-the-mouth for a change:

1) They support a racist club

1. The club that Evertonians christened "N***erpool.

2) They racially abuse opposing black players for havijng the temerity to highlight racism (see the shocking abuse of Evra and Holgate)

2. Evra used a South American cultural norm that is not acceptable in Europe to exaggerate and create a narrative against Suerez. Holgate made up the racism, after being caught going full-Everton on Bobby Firmino. No one should go full-Everton.

3) America is every bit as racist as Qatar. Why are you ignoring American racism?

3. No it isn't. The UN highlighted Qatar as institutionally racist. All countries have an element of racism, Latin and Anglo countries being found to be the most tolerant.

4) I don't believe Goebbels was a doctor (why are you throwing out reference to genocidal murderers to people challenging racism, and making up achievemnts for them)?

4. Goebbels was a doctor, albeit of Philology. I didn't know this automatically because I support Liverpool; I know it because I looked it up online. I can do this because I'm not mental. Just saying. I defer to Catcher's extensive knowledge and obsession with murderers, though.

5) Why are you unable to even spell a country where lots of none white people live (Bangladesh)? Do you not think a poorer country deserves to have it's country spelt correctly?

5. That's rather pedantic, by Catcher. Almost as pedantic as me pointing out that Catcher wrote "it's" instead of "its". Eg: it's a shame that Catcher didn't bother to pay respect to the poorer county of Bangladesh by using the correct grammar in his response.

6) What or where is Sally's Army? What do they have to do with a discussion about why you feel Qatar are uniquely racist (over say America).

6. For once, I am as clueless as Catcher. I guess the writer meant that Sally Army exploit the homeless and vulnerable? Nice of Catcher to create a straw man argument about "Sally's Army", or maybe I am being unfair, as he loves to scatter apostrophe's everywhere.

7) Where have City ever cheated, or doped?

7. What the fuck! They were investigated, convicted, and got off on a time-lapse techincality.

8) The key difference might be that people have not been forced out of their homes in County Road, and to my knowledge local residents haven't highlighted that as a concern.

8, No one really cares about Everton to investigate them in depth. No one knows whether people were forced out of their homes because it was so long ago; and the internet did not exist, last time Everton did some proper work at Goodison (not including building a sight screen to place a photo of brown shoes Bobby, and block the view of the rather magnificent stand across the park). What we do know is County Road is a shit-hole.

• Upvote 8

Why was Holgate never charged with making a false allegation of racism against Firmino?. Given there was no evidence that Firmino had said anything racist to him why was he never at least hauled in to explain why he made that claim?.

Don't his false allegations make it harder for genuine victims of racism to come forward and be believed so Holgate has made it more difficult for them to come forward. You look at that Glenn Kamara who said he was asked tons of questions about the Slavia Prague player who racially abused him and some fans even accused him of making it up because they were losing the game.

Even though the allegations were dismissed and Firmino was cleared you still have bellends like him believing he was and still is guilty. They are the same cunts who believe the story about Liverpool fans attacking the ambulance when Alan Smith broke his leg. Even though Alan Smith said it never happened.

One lad I know instantly said it was racism despite not knowing any Portuguese and saying Firmino should have gone to jail. I said how the fuck do you know, at least wait until a full investigation but he was adamant Firnino was racist, because Suarez is South American and he played for der redshite. When the case was dismissed he never said a word or admitted he was wrong. 

• Upvote 1

1 - Liverpool play at AnFIELD, racist cotton plantation owners connected to Liverpool FC used slaves in such FIELD’S. 
2 - Liverpool supporting Samuel L Jackson disgustingly played Stephen a house slave and was a bit of a bastard. 
3 - Liverpool supporting actor Daniel Craig plays James Bond who do you think is behind no black actors having played Bond? Ian Fleming was secretly on the board at Liverpool for many years. 
4 John Henry has sent money and arms to defeat the uprising from the tail on the Snowpiercer, why? Who leads the Tail?

5 - Linda Pizzutti Henry’s great great grandfather is no other than Mussolini! 
Tony Mussolini from Newark. Had a barber shop there for 50 years. Coincidence?

6 - Kayvan Novak a Liverpool supporting actor was a terrorist. It was in the film Four Lions but he trained in Afghanistan and tried to blow up Boots.

7 - Jurgen Klopp is German. .???

8 - Nelson Mandela was forced to support Liverpool by Bruce Grobelaar a seasoned guerrilla fighter and Liverpool plant.

9 - Liverpool have never had a Catholic play for them. The Pope was really a Protestant infiltrator with links to the Arkles Pub. He used to go out with Mary behind the bar during the war.

10 - Norway gets a lot of snow, snow is white and Liverpool have a lot of Norwegian fans.

Remember, snow is WHITE,

I rest my case.

• Upvote 4