You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Calm and level-headed article- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/11/26/everton-mps-premier-league-ffp-10-point-deduction/

The bandwagon jumping MPs, journalists and pundits who've ignorantly proclaimed about this should be ashamed of themselves.

In case anyone falls foul of a paywall.

IMG_20231126_102737.jpg

IMG_20231126_102818.jpg

IMG_20231126_102847.jpg

IMG_20231126_103047.jpg

IMG_20231126_103109.jpg

IMG_20231126_103139.jpg

IMG_20231126_103216.jpg

IMG_20231126_103315.jpg

IMG_20231126_103350.jpg

IMG_20231126_103507.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

13 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

They have the biggest Victim mentality of any fanbase around. 

Going to be some proper bumming going on in the Brick tomorrow with their Manc friends. Glory hole's have been drilled in thr bogs ready to go.  Hopefully their team gets fisted by the mancs tomorrow. 

I'd live to know how the fuck they have funded that stadium build when they don't have a pot to piss in? 

According to the commission’s report the stadium is being funded by Moshiri. One of the mitigating factors pushed by Everton, was that they believed they were allowed to offset interest from non stadium loans they have against their stadium cost and lower their PSR calculations. Their argument was that had they borrowed the money Instead of Moshiri putting the money up, then they’d have been allowed to do so. 

Moshiri has invested £400m over the past 3 yrs which appears to have funded the stadium so far along with £140m loan from MSP. Apparently they still need to find circa £200m to complete the project. 

What doesn’t make sense is, what’s in this for Moshiri? 

His total investment in Everton is circa £900m, including his purchase of shares and of this amount he’s owed around £500m in shareholder loans. 

They have around £365m in external debts owed to MSP/R&M/Santander & 777 are pumping cash in to keep them afloat. 

if 777 pay £500m to buy them out, Moshiri stands to get very little /nothing back which begs the question, is he stupid or does he have other plans for this stadium? 

9 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

According to the commission’s report the stadium is being funded by Moshiri. One of the mitigating factors pushed by Everton, was that they believed they were allowed to offset interest from non stadium loans they have against their stadium cost and lower their PSR calculations. Their argument was that had they borrowed the money Instead of Moshiri putting the money up, then they’d have been allowed to do so. 

Moshiri has invested £400m over the past 3 yrs which appears to have funded the stadium so far along with £140m loan from MSP. Apparently they still need to find circa £200m to complete the project. 

His total investment in Everton is circa £900m, including his purchase of shares and of this amount he’s owed around £500m in shareholder loans. 

They have around £365m in external debts owed to MSP/R&M/Santander & 777 are pumping cash in to keep them afloat. 

if 777 pay £500m to buy them out, Moshiri stands to get very little /nothing back which begs the question, is he stupid or does he have other plans for this stadium? 

Think it's called money laundering mate.

18 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Thanks for the info. It's sounds shady as fuck to me but if I were Moshiri I'd be keeping the stadium seperate from the club and renting it to the club while I keep overall ownership of the ground while selling the club as a separate entity altogether, while at the same time selling the naming rights to the stadium as well as naming rights to the stands. 

That's the only way i can see him getting his money back and turning a profit in the long run. 

Didn’t they invent the cash hungry, breakaway Premier League?

After a spell of being one of the top dogs along with us and Utd, thinking they’d be wetting their beak as the cash rolled in, leaving the EFL to largely fend for itself. 

Yet they’ve somehow painted themselves out as some last bastion of moral integrity fighting back against the dastardly breakaway cash hungry (because they weren’t invited) ESL & dastardly PL (because it didn’t take off for them and they’ve largely been shite). 

35 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Just drove past The Brick. One side of the pub is completely covered with a banner that says "Where there is power, greed and money there is corruption!" That's a reasonable summary of how Everton have been run since Uncle Uzzy and his little glove puppet arrived.

F_yuUZJXcAIjI4e.jpeg.jpg

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

It is and of course he won't be there, paints himself as this massive fan.

I will be settling down at 4:30pm like Michael Jackson with his tub of popcorn, guaranteed something typically Everton will be played out on camera.

The top level stadium confused me

They're the biggest hypocrites going. Sing about us always being the victim when they are the ones banging on about how they have been wronged over the years. 

I fucking hate them with every fibre of my being. 

Fuck them I hope any appeal finds them guilty again and imposes a harsher punishment. 

They are the definition of self pity. 

1 hour ago, JagSquared said:

. It’s still baffles me how they got Carlo Ancelotti at Woodison.

IMG_2036.jpeg

Because they paid a man who at that point looked like he was in armchair mode amd just collecting for his pension. And they paid him 14ml 

3 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Saw this floating about on twitter. Blues banding this about. 

20231126_122859.jpg

So it was actually for stadium costs then, not dodgy covid write offs. Before one is UEFA rules and one the Premier league and they are different rulesets