You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Can someone explain what’s the point of fireworks?

It is a gesture, a point trying to be made. More points made the merrier. No reason to complain about other Evertonians trying to do what they believe is trying to make a point. Better than doing nowt and let it all fade into nothing. Keep up the pressure on the PL.

They could do with winning some points.

41 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

And people wanted this drop to be Labour leader and future PM.

Worse than Chippy Tits. 

They didn't try to introduce new rules. They tried to outline a new punishment tariff for breaking rules. One which the independent panel said it chose to ignore because its process had started before the new tariffs had been agreed to by ALL clubs, including our blue brothers. 

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They didn't try to introduce new rules. They tried to outline a new punishment tariff for breaking rules. One which the independent panel said it chose to ignore because its process had started before the new tariffs had been agreed to by ALL clubs, including our blue brothers. 

Is fucking right

The vast majority of blues these days are fucking rabid dogs, I truly pity the minority of decent people who support them. They live in a totally delusional bile fuelled rage.

Unintentional comedy gold and grade A hypocrisy. 
My uncle died about 30 years ago he was a really great blue, I went regularly to Goodison with him, he would not believe the carry on out of them for the last 25 years.

7 hours ago, Section_31 said:

There's actually a deeper and somewhat sinister symbolism to the shite being allowed to accuse football authorities of corruption simply for punishing them for breaking the rules.

The same sort of forces were roused by Trump and Brexit, I'll do what I want and if you call me out I'll make it look like I'm being mistreated because I'm actually the virtuous one here and you're not.

I've sad for years the really bitter, nasty shit was unleashed by Moyes with all the people's club shit, and it's always been the 'go-to' solution to divert fan anger from their own failures. Lampard was no different.

When populist politicians fuck up, they point the mob towards a fictional villain. The elite, the refugee hordes, the woke.

When everton do shit, they point the finger at us, or the Premier league, or anyone else except them. Their ex players do it all the time, fan this narrative that their fans are special, or have some kind of moral superiority. That they're hard done by. 

It's produced the same mob mentality. That's how you end up with pitch invasions, directors having their lives threatened, fucking road blocks.

The shite about our lads using inhalers and it going unchallenged was peak modern everton.

They're a Trump/Brexit/15 minute city fanbase surrounded by their own enablers, their own social media spin, fanning their conspiracies and bile.

Kenwright oversaw a lot of that.

No way did gollum come up with that people's club bollocks.

I remember when they broke the silence in 01,there wasn't a peep out of the Club and there was even a piece in the echo which blamed the away end.

Doesn't take a genius to work our where that source came from.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

The vast majority of blues these days are fucking rabid dogs, I truly pity the minority of decent people who support them. They live in a totally delusional bile fuelled rage.

Unintentional comedy gold and grade A hypocrisy. 
My uncle died about 30 years ago he was a really great blue, I went regularly to Goodison with him, he would not believe the carry on out of them for the last 25 years.

I was out with a blue last night. I said I don't understand why they believe it's corrupt when the club themselves have admitted guilt. He then said "the points deduction is unprecedented", to which I replied "because nobody has been caught cheating PSR before". Then he started going on about Chelsea and city. And he's one of the sane ones and not a lunatic bitter. They've all been sucked into this and as I said last week, completely played by the club to distract from their failings. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I was out with a blue last night. I said I don't understand why they believe it's corrupt when the club themselves have admitted guilt. He then said "the points deduction is unprecedented", to which I replied "because nobody has been caught cheating PSR before". Then he started going on about Chelsea and city. And he's one of the same ones and not a lunatic bitter. They've all been sucked into this and as I said last week, completely played by the club to distract from their failings. 

Spot on, the club have played them for years.