You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Manny said:

Also - was just reading this:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/nov/22/everton-points-deduction-will-be-additional-fuel-for-team-says-thelwell

And fuck that club and everyone within it. It's been ran into the ground for half a decade and instead of realising that it's the club - it's owners, management and the fans who've clapped along like seals for most of that half decade 'winning transfer windows' and 'buying the Liver Building' - who the anger should be directed at, they're projecting it onto an entity that is simply enforcing a stated punishment for a proven rule breach.

And does the club try and calm this down, pour water on it? Nah, they stir it up to hide their own worthless behinds and cover for their own utter failure. What should be happening is there should be a sense of relief that the punishment both could have been worse and could have come at a much worse time, and there should be a deep period of introspection about how they got where they got, and where they want to go in the future. Instead though there's just a typical tub-thumping, delusional rage at an external force whilst the real perpetrators stoke the flames and keep pointing them elsewhere.

They're in absolute purgatory and heading towards oblivion, and quite frankly they deserve it. All of it.

They were played for years with the peoples club/we go the game/Moyes going on about Heysel/look at whatbthe redshite are doing antics. They have been conditioned to believe that foreign fans, protesting and coach welcomes was always Kopite behaviour. 

They were played by the board over the Super League so they could all get on their horse after that stupid statement making out that everyone is against them instead of wondering why their club, one of the five who pushed so hard to form the PL had fallen that far they weren't even in the conversation for the Super League. 

You can guarantee their fans would have loved it if they were part of the ESL but because they weren't they are maxing out the faux outrage. 

Follow

The worst thing you can do, ever, bar murder, rape or noncey shit, is piss off a mad bunch of Evertonians. EFC fans will come at you, for months, until they're vindicated. Not apologised to, btw, I mean, properly fucking sorted out. Imagine picking US, to go to war with?

·
Views

CgOiKjMM_x96.jpg

We are a special breed Ade. Special in all ways. On and off the pitch. SD had given us our team back so as supporters we will get SD and his team their 10 points back

Nz7Hvuto_x96.jpg

Too fucking right, Steve. And when they give us the ten back anyways, we'll be fucking 8th.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Have I missed something? What have Everton fans actually achieved in the past that would make them think people would be arsed by pissing them off.

They seem to be labouring under the delusion that they're some sleeping giant/ kraken that's been rudely awoken and will now sweep all before them. Rather than a lower-mid table club that's done fuck all for decades.

I'm also intrigued as to who they think they're protesting against. The 'corrupt Premier League' includes themselves, it's not some shady junta that purely exists to keep them under, they've done all this to themselves. Well them, their false impression that anyone gives a fuck about them, and their lovely Iranian and his Russian gangster backdoor man.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
Follow

The worst thing you can do, ever, bar murder, rape or noncey shit, is piss off a mad bunch of Evertonians. EFC fans will come at you, for months, until they're vindicated. Not apologised to, btw, I mean, properly fucking sorted out. Imagine picking US, to go to war with?

·
Views

CgOiKjMM_x96.jpg

We are a special breed Ade. Special in all ways. On and off the pitch. SD had given us our team back so as supporters we will get SD and his team their 10 points back

Nz7Hvuto_x96.jpg

Too fucking right, Steve. And when they give us the ten back anyways, we'll be fucking 8th.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!! 

43 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:
Follow

·
Views

CgOiKjMM_x96.jpg

Nz7Hvuto_x96.jpg

It's life jim,but not as we know it.

image.gif.0274577b8c10850be224028fe6ebcf6a.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No real bites on that Kenwright thread tonight. Disappointing. Still haven’t had anyone call me a dirty Kopite cunt yet, despite a recent flurry of posting. 

I’m backing Bill. 

All their Spec Ops guys are busy with Operation Look At Us, Please at the moment. Once it all dies down at 5:35 on Saturday, they'll be hunting for agents provocateur.

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

No real bites on that Kenwright thread tonight. Disappointing. Still haven’t had anyone call me a dirty Kopite cunt yet, despite a recent flurry of posting. 

I’m backing Bill. 

No dogs nostril sniffing from DaveK??? 

I did see a post earlier on the lfc thread, some twat posted a picture of a load of sky articles all about us. Then made a smarmy comment about sky ramping up the lfc stuff. He’s conveniently snipped the picture so it didn’t show he was on the Liverpool section. They create their own outrage. The Karen’s of the football world. 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mudface said:

They seem to be labouring under the delusion that they're some sleeping giant/ kraken that's been rudely awoken and will now sweep all before them. Rather than a lower-mid table club that's done fuck all for decades.

I'm also intrigued as to who they think they're protesting against. The 'corrupt Premier League' includes themselves, it's not some shady junta that purely exists to keep them under, they've done all this to themselves. Well them, their false impression that anyone gives a fuck about them, and their lovely Iranian and his Russian gangster backdoor man.

Yep. The "Premier League" is basically the other 19 clubs. 

https://www.premierleague.com/about#:~:text=The Premier League is a,to English and European law.

4 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I ought to get an account on there, but I can barely be arsed taking potshots at Salah and Klopp on here, never mind taking things more seriously there.

Only signed up to be able to read their “Redshite” thread. That was 2016, ‘17ish. 

Got a trophy today for my 100th post. It’s the 1914/15 League Title, no word of a lie. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Okay but as soon as you are "made" - Run!!!

I’ve got no intention of becoming their Steve Sinatra. I’d apologise if I had to. 

I’ve already got a line in my head to be posted in reply to the “RRREDSHHHITE” shouts when they come. I’m not on there pretending to be a blue. 

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

It's fucking bizarre

The club,who were at fault,have accepted the punishment 

Fucking crackpots