You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Remember something similar in the Raven in Waterloo, one screen had our Champions League game against Galatasaray away on and Everton were away to Crewe or Rochdale in an FA Cup replay. There were louder cheers for the Galatasaray goal than either of their goals. At the end we gave them a sarcastic applause saying "well done Everton" cue all the redshite and murderers insults

i was in bulldog on leyfield road a few years back to watch some liverpool game, some lads came in whinging why the blueshite game wasn't on.so the manager put there game on on one of the t.v's when efc scored about five lads cheered about a minute later we scored and the whole pub went wild.

Some Bitter in work was texting his mate, turned round and asked me "how much did you pay for Downing and Adam?" I said 25 million for Downing rising to 28 and 14 million for Adam. Also said we had a clause in Henderson's contract that we had to pay Sunderland another 5 million if he played for England in a major competition (euro 2012). You should have seen him get all excited and text his mate complete and utter bollocks information. It will probably appear on Bluekipper as 100 per cent fact from a "well placed redshite source"

Some Bitter in work was texting his mate' date=' turned round and asked me "how much did you pay for Downing and Adam?" I said 25 million for Downing rising to 28 and 14 million for Adam. Also said we had a clause in Henderson's contract that we had to pay Sunderland another 5 million if he played for England in a major competition (euro 2012). You should have seen him get all excited and text his mate complete and utter bollocks information. It will probably appear on Bluekipper as 100 per cent fact from a "well placed redshite source"[/quote']

Haha.100% using this approach in future

I've just been on the one Everton forum I can tolerate (in small doses) to find out which Liverpool players played shit for England tonight.

Only Johnson, they must be feeling generous, though I did receive confirmation of what deep down we all know is true - that Hodgson is a top manager and we were stupid to hound him out.

:whatever:

i was in bulldog on leyfield road a few years back to watch some liverpool game, some lads came in whinging why the blueshite game wasn't on.so the manager put there game on on one of the t.v's when efc scored about five lads cheered about a minute later we scored and the whole pub went wild.

Like that in St.marks club,halewood,a bastion of red support!

I've just been on the one Everton forum I can tolerate (in small doses) to find out which Liverpool players played shit for England tonight.

Only Johnson, they must be feeling generous, though I did receive confirmation of what deep down we all know is true - that Hodgson is a top manager and we were stupid to hound him out.

:whatever:

Always made me laugh that, for years no Everton player got near the England squad but they would always manage to provide an in depth analysis of the games. Ninety per cent of the time they would always criticise Owen, even if he scored two or three they would focus on what he didn't do, they would slag Gerrard off, Heskey, Johnson and now Downing and Carroll. It didn't matter if all the other players were shite because it didn't fit in with their agenda.

I sit on a team with 4 really bad bitters but I have hours of fun winding them up. One guy gets so irate about anything Liverpool do, he nearly went off with stress when Nick Barmby joined Liverpool because he was moaning every day about Everton letting him go and not "training with the kids or cleaning the first teams' boots". I just wound him up saying that he shouldn't be denied the chance to play for a club with ambition and that people in other countries apart from Wales had heard of.

Also managed to draw him into a ridiculously stupid argument that El Hadj Diouf was better than Dixie Dean and he nearly exploded. I said Dixie Dean had never scored at a World Cup or been voted African Footballer of the year and when Dixie Dean played every game ended 7-5 so most half decent players now would have scored 60. He was going off his head and phoned 2 of his bitter mates at his desk ranting and raving.

I did similar to a arsenal fan a couple of years back when we played them in Europe.

He was giving it some for weeks as he always does.He went mental after the second leg and moaning about Babbel diving and how it was never a pen and how the should have had a pen when Kuyt pulled Hleb back.

I just kept telling him that Hleb is a diving shitbag and that they are a bunch of dirt bastards for hacking Babbel down like that.He ended up calling somebody from the Aintree office to get his opinion.

I'm not normally one for that sort of thing but he is a bad knobhead when it comes to football.Its always the dippers,Munichs,yids etc.

I set up a bogus account to get on their main site's forum last year. I posted one comment about how crap their club was, and they seemed to just accept it. No response, just one nobber quoted my comment seemingly in agreeable resignation.

Isnt it about time - Blueroom

(My comments were under the guise of BluePubes).

I didn't have the heart to go back and really twist the knife after that. Although it does remain an open invite. They don't seem to give much of a shite about their own club, being anti-red is far more important to the simple cunts.

I know a blue who knows more about our transfer dealings over the past 20years than Ian Ayre and Rick Parry combined.

He absolutely despised Rafa, and on one occasion during one of his many rants he was laying in to him for keeping Heskey on the pitch during a match even though the whole ground was booing him and screaming for him to be subbed. I informed him that Heskey left the club a month before Rafa became manager but that was like pouring petrol on the fire as it just set him off even more. He was adamant to the point of shouting that he seen it with his own eyes.

He once listed "all the shite" we've bought and quoted some ridiculously overpriced figure like 30m for Torres. When I told him we actually paid 20m he went off again, and boasted to having the paper cutting listing all our transfer dealings in his works van.

I went to my cousins wedding in the Marriott in town a few years back, I asked the DJ to put Ring of Fire on, as soon as the intro to the song had finished 4 bitters slammed down their pints and ran over to the DJ to tell him to stop playing it as "it is gonna cause a load of kick offs" despite the fact that there was no one on the dance floor and no one else was singing to it.

" I sit on a team with 4 really bad bitters but I have hours of fun winding them up. One guy gets so irate about anything Liverpool do."

In work always the Bitters are known as 'The Steven Gerrard Fan Club' as they seem to know every last detail of his personal and football life - even down to who his missus is shagging this week.

They don't like being called that!!

When I lived at home we banned one of my brothers mates coming round to watch any Liverpool games as he would sit at the edge of his seat whenever the opposing team got near our box and jump up if they nearly scored. We were watching a pre season friendly once and he jumped up out of his seat and punched the air when the other team scored like Everton had scored the winner in the Champions League Final.

He was at the derby at Anfield about 3 years ago and somehow managed to run down 15 flights of stairs to put 2 fingers up to Steven Gerrard walking over to take a corner and call him a fucking cunt. He looked a bad bell end when Gerrard never even looked up at him, he looked around and just retired sheepishly back to his seat.

When I lived at home we banned one of my brothers mates coming round to watch any Liverpool games as he would sit at the edge of his seat whenever the opposing team got near our box and jump up if they nearly scored. We were watching a pre season friendly once and he jumped up out of his seat and punched the air when the other team scored like Everton had scored the winner in the Champions League Final.

He was at the derby at Anfield about 3 years ago and somehow managed to run down 15 flights of stairs to put 2 fingers up to Steven Gerrard walking over to take a corner and call him a fucking cunt. He looked a bad bell end when Gerrard never even looked up at him, he looked around and just retired sheepishly back to his seat.

Screaming abuse at Gerrard with faces contorted and twisted with hate is one of their highest badges of honour.

got a text earlier from a blue-nose mate, saying evertons biggest fan is finally hanging up his boots. i pointed out very quickly that his maa is a slut. he hasn't replied but no-doubt ill get some stat about half 10 tonight about touches per goal between yakubu and carra or something. fucking cunts.

He said in his book that he hates the bitters

Yes just refer them to his book;

I'm not saying Liverpool fans are blameless because they're not. They dish out abuse during games with our rivals too. But it ends when the game ends."

" i hate it when they sing songs about Steven Gerrard and his family, it's disgusting and goes way beyond banter"

" Robbie Fowler suffered the same taunts which hurt him and his family too"

" Evertonian's spread lies around the streets of Liverpool, and chant them whether they're playing us, Reading or Portsmouth"

" I even hear it on the telly when they're playing away in Europe"