You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New HBO Series: Game of Thrones

Mr Nando

I'm not really gripped by this season. Really, nothing of interest is happening. Hope the final 4 or 5 episodes inject a bit of excitement or fascinating revelations.

I agree, it has been a very slow start to season 3. Episode 6 was the best so far though, so I'm keeping my hopes up.

i think next week will be the highlight eps of the series

There has been a lot of stuff not in the books or later books Theon being tortured repeatedly by Ramsay Bolton is from A Dance with Dragons...

The series and A Storm of Swords is very disjointed. not enough of Tyrion Lannister

It's been a brilliant season, best one yet. One thing I hate though:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The death of Ros. Why go to all that effort to establish this increasingly interesting character just to get rid of her now? A complete waste of time and her death added nothing.

It's been a brilliant season, best one yet. One thing I hate though:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

The death of Ros. Why go to all that effort to establish this increasingly interesting character just to get rid of her now? A complete waste of time and her death added nothing.

Because that's sometimes how things work. The idea that anyone can go at any time, no matter how interesting they are becoming, from making a bad play, is pretty much the essence of the thing.

Because that's sometimes how things work. The idea that anyone can go at any time, no matter how interesting they are becoming, from making a bad play, is pretty much the essence of the thing.

It should add to the story in some way though, it felt like the writers just running out of ideas of where it was going. The only purpose it might serve is highlighting Littlefinger's ruthlessness and the dangerous choice Sansa has to make (with her looking out at his ship in the bay in the same sequence).

How awesome was this at the end though.....

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

Yep, Talisa has one hell of an arse on her. Rob Stark is a lucky little bastard.

Tits and arse aside, I have not been enjoying this season that much. It's been weak and boring compared to the previous 2 season. The stories involving Theon, Bran and Sansa have especially been really uninteresting and a waste of time. Hope the last 3 eps picks things up a bit, as I don't watch much telly so GoT was previously one of my TV highlights, and this season it's felt flat.

Yep, Talisa has one hell of an arse on her. Rob Stark is a lucky little bastard.

Tits and arse aside, I have not been enjoying this season that much. It's been weak and boring compared to the previous 2 season. The stories involving Theon, Bran and Sansa have especially been really uninteresting and a waste of time. Hope the last 3 eps picks things up a bit, as I don't watch much telly so GoT was previously one of my TV highlights, and this season it's felt flat.

It's as if they are dragging it out, 5 minute snipers of all the different storylines every week feels like your getting nowhere

Well if you haven't read the books, the last few episodes of this series certainly won't be boring.

Pretty much what a lad at work sad to me today. He's read the books and said as long as they stick to the books ending, the end of the season is explosive.

Well, I've loved this season just as much as the previous ones. I enjoy every storyline, maybe at the exception of Sansa. Mostly because I can't stand that naive, stupid looking face.

But just being back in that world once a week. I get totally lost in it, action or no action.

To assemble such a gallery of characters and make pretty much every single one as interesting and multifaceted as they've managed in this show is no mean feat.

Can't wait for the last three.

I like the what they are doing with Theons story compared to the books

In the books Theon just goes missing from the end of book 2 to the start of book 5 as he is being tortured and also to keep you thinking maybe he is dead and only explains has been tortured in book 5. So it I am guessing it is just a way of keeping his character on screen. It is a bit like Rob and Jamie in the series 2. They are only ever talked about in the second book and don't appear. But they are on screen a lot in the second series to keep the characters on screen and fresh in the minds.