Quantcast
Season ticket letters - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
WaltonRed

Season ticket letters

Guest ShoePiss
Missus got a letter yesterday. She's still officially 468 on the list. Offered Paddock or Kemlyn seat for £700 (17 games).

The same for me, think I'll choose the paddock. It says you have to pick it up in person so that's a bit of a problem for me right now. I've asked if my mum can pick it up in my absence.

Bit of a silly question but has anybody who missed the cut off been contacted about STs?

I too am being plagued by the mystery phone calls from an unknown number. I only missed the cut off by a matter of weeks. It's probably sod all to do with that.

The rumours are that 320 letters were sent on Friday. I'm currently 753 on the list so when it's all said and done I reckon i'll have missed out by about 200. Gutted but may get one next summer I suppose.

It says you have to pick it up in person so that's a bit of a problem for me right now.

Serves you right for looting.

She spoke to them today and they said someone else can collect ticket as long as they have her ID etc.

The rumours are that 320 letters were sent on Friday. I'm currently 753 on the list so when it's all said and done I reckon i'll have missed out by about 200. Gutted but may get one next summer I suppose.

Bit annoyed that they say you can buy the S.T. by the 20th, but if you choose not to, or can't afford - £700 at such short notice would be tough to find for most, particularly at the moment - then you have to apply to have your name added to the list, and you go to the end of the queue.

Bit annoyed that they say you can buy the S.T. by the 20th, but if you choose not to, or can't afford - £700 at such short notice would be tough to find for most, particularly at the moment - then you have to apply to have your name added to the list, and you go to the end of the queue.

I agree but putting my selfish hat on for a second, I hope that they all get turned down so that I get one.

Can't see that happening though.

I received a letter from LFC last week asking me to phone them.

When I rang them they offered me the two season tickets I was down for since 1998.

When I asked if I was at the top of the list he said no. He said they had a list of people whose original application had been messed up and thus dropped off the waiting list only to be put back on at a later time. This makes sense as I wrote to the club about 5 years ago to see where I was on the list. After being given the answer 'nowhere, who are you?' and 'what's your reference number', I had to provide them with a letter from 1998 that didn't seem to have a reference number but did confirm that I had been placed on the list. This was about 5 years ago now and they confirmed that they had added me to the list again with a note to say I had been waiting since 1998.

I just think the whole waiting list thing has been an unmanaged mess for years just like everything else at the Club. It seems as though they are now getting their act together off the pitch (and on it :drool:) .

Good view that mate.

*jealous*

Yeah. The others were far right, Kop end. Only 'problem' is it's Row 21 - goes up to 23 - and having been that far back meself in the past, it can call for binoculars. But she's defo struck lucky.

Guest ShoePiss

Does anyone work at this place? I've been trying to get in touch with these mongs for a couple of days now. I know, I only want to give them the best part of £700 at the drop of a hat.

Fucking mongs. What's the big deal? The stadium only holds 45k, fucking american football college teams would put these fuckwits to shame.

This was the whole point of assembling the 'new' waiting list in the first place (and paying £5 for the privilege of being on it).

You'll get an offer this season I reckon Brownie, if not defo next summer mate

I hope so mate but as you say I reckon it will be next year. I'm moving again this morning, 668 now.