You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RedEagle

Paul Smith is a complete bellend. "Terry might have said a racist word but he isn’t a racist” what aloud of bulshit. If you have those sorts of words in your vocabulary then you’re racist.

If a white person pisses me off I don’t call him a “white prick” I’d just call him a prick. You can’t just blurt out racist words in the spur of the moment.

He really, really, really loves the sound of his own voice that one. They're mostly tools but I still seem to watch this most weeks.

On the finishing 4th - I think it's going to be tough but we might just sneak it. It's going to be an interesting season this one and despite where we finish, we'll almost certainly have made considerable progress. To be honest, I think United and City are pretty much certain to finish 1 and 2. and after that there's not much between the next 4 sides, anything could happen.

Guest San Don
Anyone else just been watching?

According to Bluto and some other hack we arent anywhere near the race for top 4 and Spurs will finish 3rd. Stoke could also break the top 4 if they get knocked out of Europe.

Its so funny that programme its unbelieveable.

Yeah I saw bluto the fucking mong, making out the suarez 'racist' allegation was far worse than the ferdinand \ terry one because 'its been made by one player against another'!

You what, you fat gormless twat?

So, the allegation by one player where no film evidence is in the public domain of the player abusing another is more serious than one where there is film of a player clearly calling another a 'fucking black cunt' then coming out and trying to make it seem like he wasnt say it, is less serious?

You couldnt make it up only fat twat bluto can. Apparently.

I really don't get the appeal of this show. They sit around and talk as though they are some sort of footballing savants, yet spout the same kind of ill conceived rubbish you hear from the likes of Daren Gough on talkshite. But at least on talkshite you get the impression they know they're talking complete shite most of the time.

Paul Smith is a complete bellend. "Terry might have said a racist word but he isn’t a racist” what aloud of bulshit. If you have those sorts of words in your vocabulary then you’re racist.

If a white person pisses me off I don’t call him a “white prick” I’d just call him a prick. You can’t just blurt out racist words in the spur of the Moment

Meh

Edited by russ1979

• 3 weeks later...

Hardly groundbreaking stuff about Carroll from the Bulllshitters' Breakfast Table there.

More importantly, Oliver "Ollie" Holt's Word of the Week™ was: germane. That's right morons, get those dictionaries out once again.

Damn that guy is intelligent, which makes it all the more perplexing how he allows an attention-seeking dyslexic dribblechin to manage his Twitter feed. You're a star mate; you're a champ. Don't ever let them forget that, now go get yourself more literate staff to manage your Twitter feed.

I hate this show so much but at least Ollie "Oliver" Holt is doing something to educate the masses with his Word of the Week™. Like James "Jamie" Oliver when dipping his midas dick into your kids' hot dinners, Ollie "@OllieHoltMirror" Holt is raping us all in the mindgina - it's for our own good. And I, for one, salute this true man of letters (jumbled though they may appear on his Twitter feed) and hope other people take as much as I do, learning at the feet of Emily Bishop's son.

Holt is a Fuckin bellend, turns out all his defence of Terry with his "is calling somebody a black cunt racist" type comments is because he wrote Terrys autobiography with him under the name Oliver Derbyshire which is actually his birth name.

Terry's defence is laughable.

(Emily Bishop ) Eileen Derbyshire is Oliver's mother.

ha! Is that really true?

One of my best friends was an editor on a paper on which Oli was a cub reporter. He tells a great story about ringing Oli at home when he had thrown a sickie, only for Eileen to answer the phone, and for him to tell her that he knew that Oli was only really hung over so he better get himself in sharpish (he did!).

we all know its shite.

I enjoy it.

The trick is to know which journo's are well connected at which clubs. They invariably know far more than they are ever able to print so listening to their views can speak volumes.

otherwise its the equivalent of a few blokes having a chat in a pub about the football, something most of us do and enjoy.

• 6 years later...

Said about some of the criticism of mourinho is unfair when they are ahead of us in the League and everyone his hailing Klopps revolution and us getting a lot of plaudits, he’s sick of the way the media is portraying us when we haven’t won the league “in 200 years”. It wasn’t so much what he said, it was the way he said it. Spat it out.Proper horrible cunt. Rolling his eyes and shaking his head whenever the other 2, Oliver holt And Oliver Kay were being critical of Mourinho. No problem him having his opinion, just the way he was putting it across. His dislike for us really come across I thought. Nasty piece of work.

Haven’t watched this for years, got up with a hangover this morning and put it on. Neil Custis, wow, what a fucking horrible, poisonous fat twat. Suppose it’s a given for the paper he writes for, the horrible fat, arrogant cunt. Feel better now.

Does he write for the s*n. Got more chins that a Chinese telephone directory the fat twat.