You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame we didn't take our chance vs West Ham and Wigan. We'd be a point behind Chelsea. Spurs losing atm as well.

Shame we lost to Blackpool twice. I think we just have to finish strongly and put this season behind us. Today's result a great lift

Spuds leading 2 -1 by the way. Defoe 2 great strikes in quick succession

Fantastic result and performance. Couldn't have asked for much more, really (except maybe a clean sheet). If we'd had a bit of luck against Wigan and put in a half decent performance against West Ham we'd be in the frame for a CL spot right now.

Oh, come on. This isn't a battle you can win. You're not clever enough.

Let's just luxuriate in this marvellous display. And you can carp and bitch about Kuyt and his hat-trick, like the hapless fucking bellend you are.

fuck off you massive cunt your a nasty piece of shit, your banned from every other forum unfortunately it seems we are stuck with you. absolutely shit synopsis of the game as well. stick to what you are best at... slagging people off and making yourself look like a cunt you fucking whopper.

I can't be arsed reading the thread. What happened to Nani?

He got absolutely clattered by Carra who was fortunate not to get a straight red.

Fantastic game. Fantastic result. Unfortunately, this version of the mancs will be the shittest champions I can remember.

Even though Kuyt scored three goals today, Suarez was our best player. He was absolutely outstanding, as was his build up for the first goal.

After a few dreadful displays, Kenny's Liverpool finally turn it back on. That was a simply majestic display, and we bossed the game for 70-80 minutes, bar a decent spell for the Scum at the start of the second half. We battered them. They were really, really shit.

Obviously Kuyt will get MOTM with three goals, but I think we all know what we witnessed today: the emergence of who is clearly going to be our best and most important player over the next few years: Suarez.

Reina (six) Little to do, but solid.

Magic (7). Very competent on both flanks.

Carra (7). Obvious sending off tackle on Nani, which was lovely to watch. Haha.

Skittles (six). About 100 times better than he has been lately.

Aurelio (3). Pointless. Get rid.

Lucas (5). One of his best displays recently, ran about and made a nuisance of himself. Got in the way of United. Didn't create anything. Runs about.

Gerrard (5). By his standards, pretty quiet, although two great efforts and some signs he is getting back to normal. Disciplined in his positional play.

Meireles (7). Got in lots of space and tortured United at times with his running, passing and cultured delivery.

Maxi (3). Shit and invisible as usual. Can't WAIT til he's fucked off.

Kuyt (9). Three pretty easy finishes, but he was excellent throughout and never stopped working. MOTM.

Suarez (8.). A fucking menace. Touch, poise, confidence. He's not super-quick like Torres, but he's incredibly dangerous and looks a wonderful player. A star.

Subs:

Zorba (7). Impressive

Caroll (4). Looked way off the pace and sluggish but he should improve. He HAS to for that price-tag. Good to see him make his deebut, but it wasn't very good.

Sorry but that's one of the shittest summing ups I've ever read.

To be fair Pat Nevin on 5Live reckons Rafael's was a more clear cut red card than Carra's.

It wasn't really though, was it? I love Carra but that was a terrible challenge. I'm sure he'd say as much himself.

Still though, I'm not going to shed any fucking tears over it. It's about time that we got a decision or two against that shower of shite.

Guest TK-421

Carra's was a definite straight red, you only have to look at the injury to Nani to confirm it. For some reason you can get away with it more in that part of the pitch. If that was one central midfielder on another you would probably get a red, but it's more acceptable to clatter quick wide players. Nani has previous for being a fanny as well, so Dowd probably thought "ah it's just Nani being a pussy, he's not really hurt" and went with yellow instead.

Both Carra and De Silva could have been sent off on a different day. Absolutely buzzing. Suarez was amazing. Obviously we need summer reinforcements. Big question at the moment is what to do with Gerrard. He looks lost nowadays as a DM. Meireles has been good going forward of late, but Stevie is Stevie. I'd like to see them swap positions.

Carra's was a definite straight red, you only have to look at the injury to Nani to confirm it. For some reason you can get away with it more in that part of the pitch. If that was one central midfielder on another you would probably get a red, but it's more acceptable to clatter quick wide players. Nani has previous for being a fanny as well, so Dowd probably thought "ah it's just Nani being a pussy, he's not really hurt" and went with yellow instead.

It's a nasty injury, just seen a pic of it. Carra should have walked for that and had it been at their place he probably would.

I'm gutted as you can imagine.

Just got back now.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I've been saying for months that you'll get something out of this scum side if you go at them. Too many teams give them respect. It's baffling that they are top of the table because they are seriously mediocre.

Suarez was just outstanding. He was everywhere, class on the ball and such a refreshing addition to the side. He looks like a snip at £22m already.

Great poachers hat trick for Dirk, the first especially! He's not had the best of seasons but fairs fair, he put in a top class striker's performance today.

Credit to Stevie for putting in a 90min shift today after not training all week. Likewise credit to Lucas who put his usual shift in today, their midfield hardly got a kick.

Not seen the tackles yet but I've been told Carra's was a leg breaker. Let's hope so. I hate to say this but Nani is one horrible despicable cheating snidey greasy little shitehawk and I'd happily see that cunt on crutches for the next six months. For years we've saw him diving and rolling around the place off the slightest of touches, so the little manc prick has had a good smashing coming to him for a while now. Fuck him.

Ferguson is just laughable. He's happy to take the millions and millions in broadcasting revenue every season but refuses to speak to them when things don't go his way. The senile old hypocrite needs doing but I won't hold my breath.

Happy Birthday Kenny lad!