You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves(h) game thread

LFC 6 Times

Long time since we have had to endure our team playing last time out a disgusting 0-0 draw against Utrect. Wednesday night against Wolves on paper should be one of the less strenuous occasions of the season, we have a fully fit squad minus Carra who nowadays is no real loss, our home form is good top 3 in the league, Wolves are bottom of the league. Everything points to an easy 3 points but as we know anything is possible with good oul Roy.

Team I'd go for

----------------- Reina--------------

Johnson--------Skrtel-----Agger------aurelio

Cole---------Merelis-------Lucas------Maxi

--------------------Gerrard-----------------

-------------------Torres--------------

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's off

;)

Guest davelfc
What are the chances of a few Benitez chants at this match? In the words of Rafa himself and on the basis of the polls around, its a possibility, no?

I'm old fashioned, I think we'd be better off with chants aimed at motivating the players.

I'm old fashioned, I think we'd be better off with chants aimed at motivating the players.

That goes without saying but I don't think we can rule it out, especially if the performance isn't good. Calls for Kenny at Stoke and Blackpool at home, I wouldnt be surprised to hear Benitez' name.

Guest davelfc
That goes without saying but I don't think we can rule it out, especially if the performance isn't good. Calls for Kenny at Stoke and Blackpool at home, I wouldnt be surprised to hear Benitez' name.

I'd hate to think that it was something conjured up on a forum then done at the game.

It doesn't matter who the crowd chanted for, they would just be wanting the current manager out.

Yet but when we're pissing all over Villa and West Ham there's none, fickle!

We all know Hodgson isn't the right man but it's wrong if chants start, I expect us to win 3-0 again anyway

Wolves have got the worst away record in the country ( w0 d1 l7 ) & are coming off a shattering home loss on Saturday , while we have been rested & have a practically full squad to pick from.

There is absolutely no excuse for not netting 3 points here.

Don't need a defensive mids , forget about Wolves side & tactics , just accept they are crap & go 442 ( Gerrard & Meireles in the middle ) and wallop them.

Snow 90% gone over here, the rain will travel to Liverpool tonight, fall as snow at first then turn back to rain, should have all melted by tomorrow afternoon, and that's the last of it for a while.

Game will go ahead, no problem.

Edited by mypost