You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is taken from Montse Benitez facbeook page, she really hates purslow calls him the snake and claims bruckner is running melwood

"Christian and woy to blame but don't forget the one who rules Melwood is the kangooro doctor appointed by shake"

"The aussie controls everything, woy is a puppet"

"Purslow to blame. Has been a disgrace for LFC and for all us"

Cant see a press conference, press release yes but not press conference. Also if your appointing an interim manager its usually the case that one in, other out. Best way to do it and think how it could happen is the manager gets sacked, announced in the press and whoever you have to take the role is placed there immediately. None of this conference talk.

You know what crossed through my mind though, what if roy is sacked but sammy lee takes control for manc game.

This is taken from Montse Benitez facbeook page, she really hates purslow calls him the snake and claims bruckner is running melwood

"Christian and woy to blame but don't forget the one who rules Melwood is the kangooro doctor appointed by shake"

Hope to fuck thats a fake profile. Actually i'm sure it is.

Cant see a press conference, press release yes but not press conference. Also if your appointing an interim manager its usually the case that one in, other out. Best way to do it and think how it could happen is the manager gets sacked, announced in the press and whoever you have to take the role is placed there immediately. None of this conference talk.

You know what crossed through my mind though, what if roy is sacked by sammy lee takes control for manc game.

Sammy has been far too involved with failure to take the top job. Unless the goal is to have us in the nPower next season.

"I don't tweet, however if I was to tweet I would hope that in my defence people would realise that twitter has been there for a long time without my imput so I may need at least six months to put my style on it"

I'm with you mate as a non tweeter but I would like to think I would only judge after 10 tweets.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ubermick

3-word email from a friend who knew of the NESV takeover when everyone was talking about Kenny Huang and Kirdi: "Confirmed - He's Gone"

He has to be gone. Just has to be. Its evening time in Boston now. I think they'll have been on the phone to him or whoevers supposed to deliver the news within the last hour.

Or maybe it's someone who's setup a profile and robbed a few pics off her own personal one. Someone is stirring the shit either way.

she wrote this to someone who said she was a fake

"This profile it is not fake. Come to' Lindisfarne in Wirral to see me driving my red mini if you want. Married to' Rafa on the 29th june 1998 at 13.00 in Madrid. But think what you want."

she has alot of her spanish frineds on there aswell im 100% certain its real

she wrote this to someone who said she was a fake

"This profile it is not fake. Come to' Lindisfarne in Wirral to see me driving my red mini if you want. Married to' Rafa on the 29th june 1998 at 13.00 in Madrid. But think what you want."

she has alot of her spanish frineds on there aswell im 100% certain its real

Think that just confirmed what i think haha. Or she's a complete and utter lunatic.