You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

More twitter rumours

WaltonRed

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is 18-5 also known as rash?

What are you on about? :eek: If you think having an opinion amounts to wumming then you have some serious issues mate.

Physique is hardly an issue that we should be looking at though.

Look at some of the really good players over the last few years, hardly been all big bastards have they?

Wilson just nudged him and he fell over like a heap. There are some strong defenders in the premier league and I am not convinced he will be able to cope with them.

So does Drogba, don't mean he can't stay up though does it?

Drogba has the physique to cope up with those defenders. From what I saw he got pushed over easily by Wilson - if he keeps getting injured every time a defender pushed him then good luck keeping him fit.

@ElizabethFM: Phil Thompson has asked executives at Sky Sports for a 6 month sabbatical from Soccer Saturday? #LFC

A return with the king maybe...

Or working with Merson has just taken his toll on his health. Or even, he has went in and said I need 6 months off because I want to punch Le Tissier in the face, the twat has won fuck all

So a Norwegian living thousands of miles away is going to hear news about the manager first? Bollocks.

If people keep tweeting that he's going then eventually someone will be right.

Who the fuck signs a form to leave (which form anyway?!) but still managers the team tonight.

It's utter utter shite.

So a Norwegian living thousands of miles away is going to hear news about the manager first? Bollocks.

If people keep tweeting that he's going then eventually someone will be right.

Who the fuck signs a form to leave (which form anyway?!) but still managers the team tonight.

It's utter utter shite.

He lives in Anfield Road and have done that for many years.

How d'you know that?

I've been to his house a couple of times. He goes to every game, home, away, and in europe and has done that for many years also. He knows many ex-players and people at the club.

It could be bullshit, but I believe he believe his source, otherwise he wouldn't have tweeted that.