You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shrek effectively hands in transfer request

TheDrowningMan

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great now that we've been taken over and it's not our players being linked with moving away.

Be even greater if our players could be linked with free-flowing, entertaining attacking football that creates a deluge of chances and a glut of goals. Although under the current manager, the moving away bit could still apply.

I would have Rooney at Anfield in a shot. But for multiple reasons it won't happen. I could see him going to Man City. He is a home bod by nature, and he won't want to be too far away from his roots. Citeh have the dosh, and he has already shown that he doesn't care about moving, even if it will upset people. 'Once a blue always a blue...'

His sale should cover part of this year's financial losses at Man Utd.

He won't leave in the end. Can't see Slur wanting rid.

Was a rumour going round in Manchester today that he's been told to find a new club, but it's probably all bollocks.

Ferguson might not want rid of him, but The glazers wouldnt turn their noses up at 70 million.

I would have Rooney at Anfield in a shot. But for multiple reasons it won't happen. I could see him going to Man City. He is a home bod by nature, and he won't want to be too far away from his roots. Citeh have the dosh, and he has already shown that he doesn't care about moving, even if it will upset people. 'Once a blue always a blue...'

His sale should cover part of this year's financial losses at Man Utd.

500,000 a week if he goes to City is being said.

Guest Captain Jonjo
Shame, he's the most overrated player in the history of the universe.

Quoted for truth.

and im just saying that cos his evrtonian and manure player, but he is genuinely overrated.

Let our new owners show both their commitment and their spending power by bringing this lust fevered and sexually indiscriminate, but hugely talented, football chimp to the ape island upon which our current team seem to dwell. Otherwise, fuck him and the branch he swung in on on.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I think Pisshead is losing the plot you know.

We are seeing the end of an era. He's had a fabulous 2 decades, has to come to an end sometime, like it did with us.

I'm not going as far as to write the Mancs off, I'll never do that again after 2006 when they won the league in spite of being remarkably mediocre.

But Pisshead seems vulnerable. He's getting barracked by all comers over the not speaking to the BBC thing, and he's losing a lot of his own fans because he won't speak out against the owners, even though it's clear they're crippling the club. They seem to be having a right struggle at the moment with results and it's becoming increasingly evident that he's upset his marquee player. Again.

He's not had the same aura of invincibility since he upset the whole of the media following the Alan Wiley fiasco last year. He really seems to be slipping. Not so much the team, but him.