You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spirit Of Shankly Statement on LFC Takeover

SpiritOfShankly

Tell me,no wind up.

What as Purslow done to justify this life changing scenario?

I think it all goes back to the SOS meeting with him and he looked a lying bastard, at the time, I must admit I thought the same.

I have now seen his interview and seen him come out of court and also seen him stand up on our side against the owners and I have to say fair play. Sometimes a bit of humble pie is nice and makes you look better if you can eat it.

He has helped get rid of the two parasites who owned us and that is life changing for me, as it is I know for you.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me,no wind up.

What as Purslow done to justify this life changing scenario?

Do you really need it pointing out to you? This was the 2 twats puppet, only here to do their bidding and yet he is now probably going to be dragged through the courts to defend himself against a law suit by his supposed masters. It would have been easy I guess for him to side with the puppet masters and retain a position of power?

Yes his stuff with SOS didn't put him in a good light but he's certainly gone into battle for our club in the past few months.

Do you really need it pointing out to you? This was the 2 twats puppet, only here to do their bidding and yet he is now probably going to be dragged through the courts to defend himself against a law suit by his supposed masters. It would have been easy I guess for him to side with the puppet masters and retain a position of power?

Yes his stuff with SOS didn't put him in a good light but he's certainly gone into battle for our club in the past few months.

It's little wonder that your "exiled"

Broadmoor or Frampton?

If you think for a micro second that either Broughton or Purslow where employed Hicks and Gillett then you need your brain testing.

Purslow and later Broughton where brought to the Club at the behest of RBS.

Thet done what RBS expected of them,look after the interests and investments of their paymasters.

Admittedly Liverpool football club benefited from this strategy,but lets not kid ourselves that Purslow is some "knight in shining armour"

It's little wonder that your "exiled"

Broadmoor or Frampton?

If you think for a micro second that either Broughton or Purslow where employed Hicks and Gillett then you need your brain testing.

Purslow and later Broughton where brought to the Club at the behest of RBS.

Thet done what RBS expected of them,look after the interests and investments of their paymasters.

Admittedly Liverpool football club benefited from this strategy,but lets not kid ourselves that Purslow is some "knight in shining armour"

So who is right then? You or the SoS posters who constantly whined on about Purslow being a puppet of H&G? Doing their dirty business for them etc etc?

So who is right then? You or the SoS posters who constantly whined on about Purslow being a puppet of H&G? Doing their dirty business for them etc etc?

Purslow activately asset striped us, for the benefit of both RBS and the Owners.

His coup d'etat was to out manoeuvre the Owners, to benefit his paymasters RBS, which ultimately benefited Liverpool.

If you think otherwise your seriously deluded.