You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If kenny was Un charge...

aldred01

Guest ShoePiss
Typing on a phone is never the easiest, wanted fans actual opinion rather than a spelling lesson

Oh ok.

I think you are correct, Kenny would be given way more benefit of the doubt.

I cannot for the life of me think why though, it's a complete mystery to me.

The thing is, even if we'd have had the same results, there is no way that we'd be in the same situation. With Woy, we're playing like shit. We have no decent left back, and our backup striker is still David Ngog. He consistently plays Lucas - Poulsen. He fucked up the game at Old Toilet. We had them on the ropes, then turned our back and invited them back onto us.

With Kenny, I'm quite sure he by now would have signed another striker, and be playing positive football. It's not so much the results I'm worried about; we've had a tough run of fixtures. It's the mentality and the negative Rafa-like football that's putting a massive black cloud over the club.

The thing is, even if we'd have had the same results, there is no way that we'd be in the same situation. With Woy, we're playing like shit. We have no decent left back, and our backup striker is still David Ngog. He consistently plays Lucas - Poulsen. He fucked up the game at Old Toilet. We had them on the ropes, then turned our back and invited them back onto us.

With Kenny, I'm quite sure he by now would have signed another striker, and be playing positive football. It's not so much the results I'm worried about; we've had a tough run of fixtures. It's the mentality and the negative Rafa-like football that's putting a massive black cloud over the club.

I know the King was a great player but I wasn't aware he could pull money out of his arse to sign another striker.

He mightn't have signed Danny Wilson or Mereiles or Poulsen.

So you would have spent the money from the Masherano deal on a striker leaving us with only Stevie and Lucas as our recognised centre midfielders? Lucas gets enough stick as it is and if Gerrard picks up an injury - then? And didn't we only pay £2m for Wilson..

Take the WBA game out of it as they were'nt in the league and we've the same amount of points as we did from the same fixtures last season, just thought i'd throw that in

Last season was terrible so it's a very small crumb of comfort.

Give it til Xmas and he probably will be in charge.

We've had a really awful run of games and it's quite conceviable that this would have been the start regardless. But yeah the negative football is certaintly a drag.

And there is nothing much wrong with Raul Mereiles and Danny Wilson hasn't played.

I'm more worried about our style of play, than who's in charge; however, I believe Dalglish would have us play a more balanced game, and i think the players (particularly the stars) would fight hard for him: much harder than they fight for Hodgson. Dalglish carries that much more respect, and, ultimately, he is revered.

He is the missing link imo, with him, we'd have the closest thing to a 'trinity' .

Fans, players and manager united, in a time of darkness - we'd have our fellowship of the Ring!! (obviously, Fergusson is The Dark Lord)