You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday's games

Captain

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like with Xabi, I want to wish Masch luck, but cause I despise the teams they play for, I hope they're both shite whilst they play for Real amd Barca.

Xabi gets my wish of luck. Real, as i club, i like - the history, the long list of legends, the iconic white shirt, the stadium, and so on but the way they operate, and the gigantic twats they have controlling them - lets them down massively. Now i just consider them cretins.

My opinion on Barca has firmly changed. They and that cunt Mascherano can fuck off.

Xabi gets my wish of luck. Real, as i club, i like - the history, the long list of legends, the iconic white shirt, the stadium, and so on but the way they operate, and the gigantic twats they have controlling them - lets them down massively. Now i just consider them cretins.

My opinion on Barca has firmly changed. They and that cunt Mascherano can fuck off.

Real a club you like?! They're a fucking circus! There is only club I despise more than them, but I have still have some respect for the scum. Real, are a fucking horrible shithouse of a club, throughout their entire history. The only club that comes close to matching how horrible that club is, is Barcelona who are very quickly catching up with them. Xabi and Masch were two of my favourite players, (I still love them as players) however, I hope Alonso is as average for Real as he was last season, I hope Masch flops at Barca.

Same here. I wanted them to get promotion before he went there.

I have a soft spot for Preston myself but Darren Ferguson can fuck right off.

Cunt made his name winning promotion with Peterborough in Leagues One and Two with a budget that dwarfed everyone else. When he got to the Championship was completely out of his depth... and now tries to rely on loan signings from his piece of shit of a father. They should've kept Irvine, who despite being a bitter, is not a bad manager at that level.

Chorus of whistles as Madrid leave the field at half time. Should be interesting to see how Morinho deals with this.

He'll probably scream "I am the Special One" over and over in the changing room before breaking down finally and admitting hes an utter utter tosser.

Well thats how it plays out in my head anyway.

I have a soft spot for Preston myself but Darren Ferguson can fuck right off.

Cunt made his name winning promotion with Peterborough in Leagues One and Two with a budget that dwarfed everyone else. When he got to the Championship was completely out of his depth... and now tries to rely on loan signings from his piece of shit of a father. They should've kept Irvine, who despite being a bitter, is not a bad manager at that level.

Correct.

No doubt some Egomaniac chairman will give him a job in the Prem, the overrated, corrupt peice of shit.