You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Forum runner app for tlw

chrisbonnie

For those getting parse errors: in the settings in the main menu you can now set the amount of posts per page and the page opened when you go to a thread. Set the posts per page to 25 to match the TLW browser experience, and set it to jump to the first page of any thread you open. This way if you get the parse error when skipping to the last page of a long thread, you just go to the page before that and can read and post without problem.

Cheers for this. Didn't know you could choose your threads per load either.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a strange one. iPhone 4, Forum Runner just opens up to a black screen for me since yesterday. Quit the app, restarted the iPhone several times but still nothing.

I

From a couple of months ago.

I didn't want to delete the app in case it charged me again. Googled it, got to their support forum where someone had the same problem of a black screen and no forums. The developer wasn't sure what the bug was but said it was ok to delete and reinstall, the iTunes store would remember the purchase.

I deleted, reinstalled, everything fine now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just installed the iPhone update. You can now attach pictures from your phone and add url's to posts.

You can also bizarrely now add your location to your post as well.

Are you finding it seems to run a lot faster?

Seems it to me but I might just be imagining things.

Does anyone know how to make this site a favourite on Forum Runner? I might be a pleb here, because I usually get there by typing "way" into the search box. TLW is the first link that comes up.

There should be an option as mark as favorite when you press the top right button mate then it appears of the black screen setting and forum browser is on.

Guest simon
What the fuck, Si?

They piss me off the robbing bastards only way you can buy is with a card or giving account details the twats wont even let you use credit . The bastards i was willing to buy it as well.

They piss me off the robbing bastards only way you can buy is with a card or giving account details the twats wont even let you use credit . The bastards i was willing to buy it as well.

You show em si.

PS what the fuck is Forest Runner though?

How else would you buy?

And this could probably have gone in the android apps part, I thought it was something similar to forum runner!!!