You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even thou he plays on the right for Inter and was great there he's more better in the box i feel. He was playing this for Cameroon but he never got any support or decent balls in. He has excellant movement in the box and can see him up front with Torres with Torres drifiting in from the left like he did last season with someone like Aqua/Gerrard making runs into the box supporting Eto.

Although Eto'o went to Inter as part of Zlatan's transfer to Barcelona, on paper I think Inter "paid" something like £18m for Eto'o. I seem to remember Eto'o claiming some percentage of this from Barca due to some Spanish law saying the player should be paid a percentage of the transfer fee. I don't know the end result of the claim though.

Even if he is worth the same money now - £18m, and if they pay £15m on top of that, they are valuing Mascherano at about £33m, which is not too high for a top notch defensive midfielder.

That deal would be almost as good as Inter ripping off Barca when they swapped donkey face for Eto plus oodles of cash. I'd bite their hand off then spend the next 3 days laughing my tits off.

For this reason it can't be true

That was the best ever transfer deal in football on behalf of Inter. Barcelona got fucked on that.

Hilarious.

Think the best one was when someone called Eto'o wasteful.

If this were to happen, highly unlikely, it would certainly be followed by Torres fucking off. Which might not be completely terrible in that if there's any players that could soften the blow of losing Torres...Eto'o would be right up there for me.

Edited by The Dude Abides