You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Hodgson is a fucking patsy.

lifetime fan

Hodgson didn't deliberately fail.  His facial expression at the press conference post Iceland when he quit was one of a man who had believed his own shite for so long, then had seen the result of that misplaced belief unfold before his very eyes with the total collapse of his beloved Ingerrlund side.

He failed because he's a fucking inept old buffoon, absolutely clueless.  The only thing he appears to be good at is being a blag merchant, and it helps to have some arse licking friends in the right places.

His pigeons came home to roost on Monday night, big style.  Now the rest of the football world can clearly see what we saw for that short, horrible period he was in charge here.

What other profession in this country is there where a completely useless out of touch fuckwit could be made a millionaire on the back of his own repeated spectacular failures ?

Politics (think Boris Johnson) and that's about it.  Hodgson would make an ideal politician, he is absolutely full of shit that he believes in.

I was talking about his time with Liverool, read it properly

Read my reply properly.  Or go back to school.  Or do neither.  I really couldn't give a fuck.

A reporter asked Bobby Charlton how would the England team of 66 have gone against Iceland, he said we would have won 1.0 the reporter said only 1.0 Charlton replied well we are all in our 70's now

Man they were dark days under that owl faced turkey neck old cunt. Poulson and Konchesky - I feel sick just thinking about it.

Been telling people at work how unsurprised I am and how we saw through him in double time when compared to the FA. Arrogant, clueless fuckwit. Should've been shown the door after that World Cup horror show!

• 1 month later...