You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reserves

PaulMcC

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know who got signed on from the u16s? I know Conor Roberts-Nurse left, he's signed for Stoke and Liam Jacob signed for the Mancs

Sterling's only just 16, hopefully he'll make his ressie bow at some point but yeah, maybe he should stick to players only 2 years older than him.

He's only 15, not 16 until December.

...and sean highdale, thought he signed a new contract recently? peppers gone right? i dont know about roberts. but michael ngoo?

Highdale is on trial with Oldham, played a couple of games for them.

On This is Anfield last night Brian Reade made a comment about Dalglish not really rating that many in the ressies but thinks we have some quality coming through from the younger years.

Personally i think we have some good players in the ressies such as Irwin, Pacheco, Kelly, Ayala, Gulacsi, Palsson, Mavinga, Nemeth, Dalla Valle, Spearing, Amoo, Darby to name a few.

How many of them will make the step up who knows and then you have the younger players such as Ince, Cooper, Robinson, Sterling, Silva, Wisdom, Coady and Flanagan are all players who from a quick glance i like the look of and hopefully they will continue to progress.

Once more though it has to be stated that we have too many youngsters who are clearly never going to make it at Liverpool and should be sold or released rather then doing this scatter gun approach we seem to be doing.

We don't play enough games as it is so why in the past have shite like Flora blocking the progression of another youngster who stands a far greater chance of making it.

On This is Anfield last night Brian Reade made a comment about Dalglish not really rating that many in the ressies but thinks we have some quality coming through from the younger years.

Personally i think we have some good players in the ressies such as Irwin, Pacheco, Kelly, Ayala, Gulacsi, Palsson, Mavinga, Nemeth, Dalla Valle, Spearing, Amoo, Darby to name a few.

How many of them will make the step up who knows and then you have the younger players such as Ince, Cooper, Robinson, Sterling, Silva, Wisdom, Coady and Flanagan are all players who from a quick glance i like the look of and hopefully they will continue to progress.

Once more though it has to be stated that we have too many youngsters who are clearly never going to make it at Liverpool and should be sold or released rather then doing this scatter gun approach we seem to be doing.

We don't play enough games as it is so why in the past have shite like Flora blocking the progression of another youngster who stands a far greater chance of making it.

Wasn't Flora sold a few months back?

Guest Kenny
According to someone on twitter, Wisdom, Flanagan, Chamerlain, Cooper and Adorjan have all been promoted.

Nice to see things improving on that level.

Who is that on twitter mate?

He's only 15, not 16 until December.

Fair enough, didn't check that one. How old is Silva?

What about that young Spaniard who's so highly rated. Saez. Any chance of him starting to push into the u18s this year? He's 15 as well right?