You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking God Damn Moths

Guest simon

Guest simon

God damn Moths Arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhh just made me break my bloody light. Swing for a moth and smash your bloody light i cant even change the bulb as the thing that hold it broke aswell, I hate moths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The twats have been winding me up al night on purpose i cant shut my fucking window because its to fucking warm i swear too god i will torture the next one i see.

Guest simon

How would one slowly torture a moth and keep it alive while doing it about 30 seconds will make me happy. Rep for a good answer.

Moths are fucking awesome, can't believe you'd actually want to torture one because you smashed a lightbulb trying to hit one of them. They fly in circles around lights, don't buzz, sting, and don't annoy you unless seeing a few shadows dancing around the room winds you up.

Would rather have 3 moths flying around the light than 1 fly buzzing around and being annoying, easily.

Don't you have fly screen on your windows? Do people not do that in England?

There's a lot of shit we don't do in England. Apart from wasps and bees, we don't really have anything that bites or stings, includind the spiders. In Australia, EVERYTHING bites, stings, kicks, or eats you. And it's about 10 times bigger.

Years ago in Sydney, I saw a huge fuck-off spider on the front drive of my uncle's house. He said they get them all the time, and that they are vicious buggers. Some time later, I learned about the Sydney Funnel Web spider, the shit-scary spawn of Satan. And they get them ALL the time!

Anyway, moths are irritating, especially the larger bat-sized ones that go mental around lights, yet hide when you turn the lights off.

Guest TK-421

Have you tried using a flamethrower, Si? The soft flame won't break the glass in the lightbulb but it'll definitely take out the moths.

idea-lightbulb.jpg

What you need is something about the size of a ten pence piece that will squirt a liquid when dropped.

Sadly, I know of no man who would dare attempt such a dangerous invention.

Is there nothing this gizmo can't solve? It truly is the genius invention of the modern age. In fact, the last great invention was the wheel. And before that, fire.

Just got attacked in the head by a moth that wasn't even 1cm big I don't think! It was one of mothras sons, I just blew on my head after it landed on it and I think it left. (although a decent-sized one landed on my head last night when out for a walk.) I fucking love them.

If I have to be an insect in my next life due to shitty karma and I have a choice, it's moth time.

I nearly created this very thread at the weekend, three of the stupid flying little fuckers in one night.

My bedrooom gets the sun from about 6.00pm until sunset so it's fucking boiling hot when I want to crash out. Thanks to these odious winged cunts, it's window open or light/TV on - choose one. Alternately, I can spend the last half hour before bed leaping around in my roasting hot bedroom whilst swinging a rolled-up copy of the Mirror at every breakable item I own. Deep fucking joy.

Moths fucking rule.

Mothra's been informed and he's coming to skull fuck you haters.

Fuck that bitch; he comes knocking, I'm gonna go MechaGodzilla on his ass.