You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coro I was only going on about Cains post because it was nothing yet you kicked up a big stink over it.

You are really doing yourself no favours by saying things like:

''Keep your irrational dislikes and self interests to yourself until the club is in a position to breath again.''

Self interest because people want the manager out as well as the owners. Okay. Quite a low thing to put that sorry.

Everyone who comes on this board knows the damage that Hicks and Gillett are doing and have done to the club why should the manager get off scot free for that to excuse his own inadequacies and his own game-playing?

He has been soooo hard done to himself like hasn't he?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's poor form that John. I don't want to speak for Coro but it's a culminative effect that ends up fucking people off. You'd have to be a fucking head-the-ball not to acknowledge that there's a load of anti-Benitez comments posted on pretty much every thread. And much like RAWK with their Rafa can do no wrong shite, it's fucking tedious in the extreme. The difference is that some obviously think it's warranted to continually remind people of how shite Benitez may or may not be, and some don't.

Anyone saying that he'd waste any money he gets anyway, is losing site of the bigger picture surely - even if tongue in cheek - and deserves to be pulled on it (no matter who it is). It's not about making money available to a manager (who may or may not be able to spend it wisely) it's about intent and showing our players that the club is actively trying to improve things by recruiting the players to help us make last season a one-off. It's more than about Benitez for me, it's about addressing the club's future. What message is sent if after last season we spend fuck all and money from sales (if true) is not made available? Why the fuck would you stay at a club on the slide rapidly? Seriously mate? We're majorly fucked - we should all be together in this, not divided and arguing and bickering.

Edit: Looks like he beat me to it.

Maybe it was poor form (Sorry Coro) but it was no worse than him chastising Cain for a totally inoffensive post.

Everyone who comes on this board knows the damage that Hicks and Gillett are doing and have done to the club why should the manager get off scot free for that to excuse his own inadequacies and his own game-playing?

It's not even comparable is it.

Read this - I COULDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BENITEZ or Torres or Gerrard or Reina or Lucas' pass percentage.

My football club is going to the wall, it's being asset stripped and left to burn by a couple of vile, leeching conmen.

Benitez can politic and rub his hands all he likes, he can ban whoever from Melwood, he could ban me personally from Anfield, i still wouldn't give a shit about him right now. He's insignificant, he's a passing thought, a mere pawn in all this.

He could never threaten nor rape something millions hold very dear to them, their football club, in the way Hicks and Gillett are doing right now.

Big issue here - LFC manager has nothing to spend for the 4th transfer window running. Have we become that soft and spoilt as a support that we cannot do anything about this or at least try or even at the very least remain united?

In light of this news where do we focus our attention? Should we dilute our angst and include the manager debate in all this or do we go after the main.... no scratch that.... the only protagonists in all this?

We should be boycotting in the thousands and educating those still unaware but instead......

Let's post up some funny pictures and carry on the carousel of shite.

You can probably tell by now, i'm fucking fed up.

YANKS OUT etc.

That's poor form that John. I don't want to speak for Coro but it's a culminative effect that ends up fucking people off. You'd have to be a fucking head-the-ball not to acknowledge that there's a load of anti-Benitez comments posted on pretty much every thread. And much like RAWK with their Rafa can do no wrong shite, it's fucking tedious in the extreme. The difference is that some obviously think it's warranted to continually remind people of how shite Benitez may or may not be, and some don't.

Anyone saying that he'd waste any money he gets anyway, is losing site of the bigger picture surely - even if tongue in cheek - and deserves to be pulled on it (no matter who it is). It's not about making money available to a manager (who may or may not be able to spend it wisely) it's about intent and showing our players that the club is actively trying to improve things by recruiting the players to help us make last season a one-off. It's more than about Benitez for me, it's about addressing the club's future. What message is sent if after last season we spend fuck all and money from sales (if true) is not made available? Why the fuck would you stay at a club on the slide rapidly? Seriously mate? We're majorly fucked - we should all be together in this, not divided and arguing and bickering.

Edit: Looks like he beat me to it.

Good post.

Guest simon

Everyone has seen there is a chance to fuck off the owners by putting our attention to the RBS and people are more bothered about Rafa and his fucking budget NOTE The club comes first. REMEMBER THAT!!! Fuck Torres fuck Stevie Fuck every player off for the moment concentrate on ridding our club of it disease for fuck sakes.

Everyone has seen there is a chance to fuck off the owners by putting our attention to the RBS and people are more bothered about Rafa and his fucking budget NOTE The club comes first. REMEMBER THAT!!! Fuck Torres fuck Stevie Fuck every player off for the moment concentrate on ridding our club of it disease for fuck sakes.

Simon, please.

You are right about the owners.

But RBS are a mild solution, not a problem.

What is our interest bill without them?

Guest simon
Simon, please.

You are right about the owners.

But RBS are a mild solution, not a problem.

What is our interest bill without them?

Did you not read the thing posted before if its true then we have a chance.

Guest simon
RBS is our best defense in the shit we are in.

Do i know what to do wrt the owners? No

RBS is our only way of getting rid of the yanks why should we not pressure them into pressuring the yanks? They want the yanks to sell up so do we RBS have a big say on our future.

RBS is our only way of getting rid of the yanks why should we not pressure them into pressuring the yanks? They want the yanks to sell up so do we RBS have a big say on our future.

I disagree as i think the owners have other options.

Guest simon
Yes.

Better to borrow from a bank than a pawn-shop though

The bank has them by the short and curlys that why its good to pressure the RBS. The Email Campaign definately had an effect not the one we wanted but it had an effect. Loosing them lots of money would have a big effect too.

The bank has them by the short and curlys that why its good to pressure the RBS. The Email Campaign definately had an effect not the one we wanted but it had an effect. Loosing them lots of money would have a big effect too.

There's a saying. “If you owe the bank thousands, they own you. If you owe the bank millions, you own the bank".

Surely the way this shit has been playing out makes it clear there's more than a kernel of truth there.

Guest The Chimp
Apparently, rafa was singing and dancing tonight... and then went on stage and shook everyones hands... and then went off upstairs to party for a few hours.

He must be gutted.

It's not about him though Lance, it's about the players looking on and deciding if we're in terminal decline and whether they should bail or not. If they've gone into the close-season with an open mind and a "let's wait and see" attitude, then finding out no-ones coming in as there's no money, and moreover, that even if players are sold there'll be no funds availble almost makes their minds up for them to get to fuck out of dodge.

I've read on here a bit about "if anyone doesn't want to be here they can fuck off" and I've nodded in agreement, now though I'm coming to the viewpoint that if a player does leave, you couldn't honestly blame them given the uncertainty surrounding the club and the obvious lack of funds/ambition.

No-ones saying the manager is perfect or blameless, no-one thinks (I'd hope) he's infallible, or beyond reproach in the transfer market - it's about no funds being made available, not even those raised from player sales and the message this sends out to our best players who'd heads are more likely to be turned given the circumstances. As I said before in such circumstances why really would you stay?

Apparently, rafa was singing and dancing tonight... and then went on stage and shook everyones hands... and then went off upstairs to party for a few hours.

He must be gutted.

So now he's out of order for accepting a request to appear in the Istanbul play? What about Sammy Lee turning up as well?

He may have partied but so what, he's probably spent the night with a load of Liverpool fans and shares their frustrations, but don't let bias get in the way.

Fuck me that Moores letter has put me in a right twat of a mood. If you were being sarcastic I apologise.

People like you have this knack of twisting peoples words on here. Just because around half of the people on here want to get rid of Rafa, doesn't mean we are happy with the owners. Far from it and completely the opposite. I want them out as much as you do, or anyone else on here does (or so I would like to think).

So given that Rafa is very stubborn and is unlikely to quit, and the club can't afford to compensate him to sack him, that means that he's probably staying.

Given that, you think it's in the best interests of the club to put no investment into playing staff at all?