You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Happy Rumour Mill (Takeover bids, transfer talks etc)

WhiskeyJar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Twitter: The Kop Magazine discuss our future

Here's to hope.

To be honest, I've stayed away from FF. I've but up this 'ah, football doesn't really matter' canard. That post though, however unreliable, made me emotional. I desperately want this fucking club sold. I want a good manager.

Right, back to not caring.

To be honest, I've stayed away from FF. I've but up this 'ah, football doesn't really matter' canard. That post though, however unreliable, made me emotional. I desperately want this fucking club sold. I want a good manager.

Right, back to not caring.

I concur. 90 percent of my heart lambasted me for allowing the other ten percent to flutter. I only hope that something substantial breaks soon: we need a lift.

I felt the same yesterday with Pelligrini! Now I couldn't say if he would be the 'one', but I was optimistic that we were looking at a manager for the good of the club.

And yet I wake up this morning only to read that the Owl is still favourite. I should have learned by now, never get your hopes up!

I felt the same yesterday with Pelligrini! Now I couldn't say if he would be the 'one', but I was optimistic that we were looking at a manager for the good of the club.

And yet I wake up this morning only to read that the Owl is still favourite. I should have learned by now, never get your hopes up!

If the owl comes in and the club remains unsold, I fear there may be suicides. It's times like this when we need Kamikaze Scousers to fly planes at opportune moments in Tom & Dicks houses.

I still say burn down Anfield.

Like what the Russians did against Napoleon.

You may have our ground but I'll be damned if you'll profit by it!

Its just bricks and morter.

Like a family home, its only a home when the family is in it, other wise its just a shell.

Liverpool Tardelli Enquiry Confirmed

Posted on Friday, 18th June 2010 by David Tully

diego-tardelli.jpg

Atletico Mineiro have confirmed they have received an enquiry from Liverpool about their striker Diego Tardelli. They also confirmed an approach from West Ham while proposals from Benfica and Porto have also been received for the player. Atletico are expected to sell the 25 year old in the coming months and the Brazilian team returned to training this week with the likelihood that their star striker, who has scored 21 goals for them, will be returning to Europe. Tardelli actually broke down in training this week although it is not expected to hamper any move away from Brazil. The striker has previously had loan spells with PSV Eindhoven and Real Betis.

Liverpool Tardelli Enquiry Confirmed | live4liverpool.com

I wonder who is doing the enquiring?

Liverpool Tardelli Enquiry Confirmed

Posted on Friday, 18th June 2010 by David Tully

diego-tardelli.jpg

Liverpool Tardelli Enquiry Confirmed | live4liverpool.com

I wonder who is doing the enquiring?

Diego Tardelli: “Benfica? Ipotesi interessante” | Calcio News 24

" Benfica is a great club for me, I can not say more, I do not know anything concrete. I am calm and I think this. Portugal would be a good target to pursue my career and I like both. "

Maybe it was Rafa, but they sent the letter second class to save money.

Maybe. Haha.

Other news: 'Simon Kjær: Drømmer om Liverpool om natten'

Simon Kjaer: 'I dream of Liverpool'.

Simon Kjær drømmer stadig om Liverpool.

Simon Kjær har det godt i Palermo. Jævnligt er han blevet kædet sammen med diverse andre klubber, og Kjær har sin favorit, som han stadig drømmer om.

- Hele min familie er Liverpool-fans, og det er jeg også selv. Så at spille for dem engang, det ville være meget stort. Det drømte jeg tit, da jeg var yngre og gør det stadig, siger Kjær til bladet Street Boys Stjerner.

Også Kjærs yndlingsspiller er fra Liverpool.

- Det er helt klart Steven Gerrard. Han er det, man kan kalde en komplet spiller. Han kan det hele. Både det offensive, og det defensive. Der er respekt omkring ham som person og som fodboldspiller. Og så betyder han alt for et hold, det er også derfor, han for eksempel er anfører, siger Kjær.

Klubber som Manchester City og Manchester United er de seneste, der er blevet kædet sammen med Simon Kjær.

Can anyone translate this? Ha.

Here is an old article: Simon Kjaer keen on Liverpool move - Telegraph

I imagine it's all similar.

Maybe. Haha.

Other news: 'Simon Kjær: Drømmer om Liverpool om natten'

Simon Kjaer: 'I dream of Liverpool'.

Can anyone translate this? Ha.

It says 'One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

I think!

Simon Kjær still dreams of Liverpool

- My whole family are Liverpool fans, and so am I. So to play for them would be huge. I dreamt about it as a kid, and I stil do, he says to the magazine Gaping Street Boys.

Kjærs favourite player is also from Liverpool.

- It's definetely Dirk Kuyt. He ish, what you shay, a complete player. He knows it all. The offensive side, the defensive side. He is respected as a person and a footballer. And he means everything to a team, that's why he's boss, says Kjær.

Clubs like Man Shitty and the dirty mancs are the latest clubs to be linked to Simon Kjær.

My whole family are Liverpool fans and I also own. So to play for them again, it would be very large. The dream I often when I was younger and still do, says charity to the magazine Street Boys Stars.

Also Kjaer favorite player is from Liverpool.

- It is definitely Steven Gerrard. His is what you might call a complete player. He does it all. Both the offensive and defensive. There is respect about him as a person and as a footballer. And so he does everything for a team that is also why he is such states, says Kjaer.

Clubs like Manchester City and Manchester United is the latest that has been linked with Simon Kjaer.

It has to be Kenny or Purslow. But why enquire now, not knowing if the next manager would be interested in Tardelli?

Has the next manager allready been appointed and are they keeping it quiet until after the world cup?

Guest PurpleNose
Simon Kjær still dreams of Liverpool

- My whole family are Liverpool fans, and so am I. So to play for them would be huge. I dreamt about it as a kid, and I stil do, he says to the magazine Gaping Street Boys.

Kjærs favourite player is also from Liverpool.

- It's definetely Dirk Kuyt. He ish, what you shay, a complete player. He knows it all. The offensive side, the defensive side. He is respected as a person and a footballer. And he means everything to a team, that's why he's boss, says Kjær.

Clubs like Man Shitty and the dirty mancs are the latest clubs to be linked to Simon Kjær.

Worrying.