You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops (COD 7)

Yozzer

Well I think it's safe to say I'm definitely done with it now.

Double points weekend and even that didn't give me any impetus to play it. I think the initial disappoint with it being so buggy and the connection issues at first took the shine of it and then after going back to Modern Warfare 2 I found that a far better game with far better maps but then that got hit by all of the cheating shite.

MW3 might rekindle some interest for me but it definitely won't be a pre-order job on that one, I'm seriously lacking in any faith towards Activision at the moment to either a: get it right without loads of bugs first time round and b: stop the cheaters/hackers.

Incidentally my mate has just got a PS3 and I played the first MW with him the other week, first time I had played it and thought it was miles better than Black Ops.

Well I think it's safe to say I'm definitely done with it now.

Double points weekend and even that didn't give me any impetus to play it. I think the initial disappoint with it being so buggy and the connection issues at first took the shine of it and then after going back to Modern Warfare 2 I found that a far better game with far better maps but then that got hit by all of the cheating shite.

MW3 might rekindle some interest for me but it definitely won't be a pre-order job on that one, I'm seriously lacking in any faith towards Activision at the moment to either a: get it right without loads of bugs first time round and b: stop the cheaters/hackers.

Incidentally my mate has just got a PS3 and I played the first MW with him the other week, first time I had played it and thought it was miles better than Black Ops.

There is a patch for mw2. It is playable now.

There is a update available. And it's downloaded a link to a store for the new maps which are now available. But when I click on it there is no map pack.

Noticed that last nite, are the new maps officially available yet (ps3) or have they done it in readiness for a future release date?

I expect the map pack to be released this coming weekend, as it was a month ago that it was released on the 360.

However, they may push it back till next weekend because of the PSN downtime, as they always launch DLC with a double XP weekend. We've not long ago had one, so it wouldn't shock me if the DLC was pushed back a week as a result.

I don't do zombies. Should probably give it a whirl. Doubt if i'll prestige 12 times before November 8th.

There's a little twist with Call of the Dead, although if you're not a fan of Zombies, it still probably won't be your thing.

I doubt I'll prestige once before MW3....

There's a little twist with Call of the Dead, although if you're not a fan of Zombies, it still probably won't be your thing.

I doubt I'll prestige once before MW3....

I love zombies, it's just despite the large amount of different game options open to me, i can't help but opt for 'Team Deathmatch.' Sad but true.