You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Mate of mine sometimes meets up with a bunch of Dutch hipsters to see gigs. Most of them are alright but there are a couple of them who always turn their nose up at perfectly good quality beer that has been made the same way for centuries in favour of whatever this month's fashionable USA IPA in a daft bottle is. They also have terrible taste in bars, music, clothes and shit beards.

aF9HB.gif

• Upvote 1

I remember when I first started drinking, calculating whether you got more alcohol for your money drinking premium beer or piss water. Premium worked out as marginally more alcohol and had the benefit of tasting decent so never looked back.

Nowadays there are so many options I don't know how piss water still sells, does anyone think I could murder a pint of Carling?

Using the word "delicious" to describe anything, other than food.

Agreed, people who use the word 'funky' to describe anything that isn't funky music is another one.

"Ooh that's a funky wardrobe."

Cunt.

• Upvote 2

People who drive old cars, like old beetles and minis because they're just so retro. They pay a fucking fortune for them as well, so it's fuck all to do with not being able to afford anything newer.

It's amazing how cool I think these cunts aren't when I'm sat behind them doing 80kmh in 100kmh zone because their tin fucking can of cunt won't go any faster. But ooh isn't it so kitsch.

I hope you drive it into a something fucking concrete. Then you'll wish you'd bought something with airbags and crumple zones. You fucking spastic.

• Upvote 2

Agreed, people who use the word 'funky' to describe anything that isn't funky music is another one.

"Ooh that's a funky wardrobe."

Cunt.

"Ooh smells funky in here"

"Its the rotting corpse of the last cunt who called something other than music "funky". Now do like Huey Lewis & The News?"

• Upvote 1