You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gary Neville.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I'm not having it. He's just too much of a fucking dickhead and only acts the cunt now cos he plays for them.

He was more likely to be the one who stood behind the big lad pretending to be hard when, in reality; he's a massive shithouse.

Anyone remember the mouse? "You'll be fined!"

What a twat that guy he is...I can't say anything that hasn't already been said about him really. Or can I????? Yes I fucking can....GARY NEVILLE IS GOOD LOOKING - there you go I've done it :drool: He will also be on the plane to south africa...that's just the truth....no bullshit :| :wow:

*looks down from the clouds*

You're wrong for wishing injury on a player.

Can't we just have a "Gary Neville is a cunt" thread aswell and put everything in there instead of making new threads for him every so often? It makes me cringe.

Pussy.

Gary Neville isn't half the cunt Ryan Giggs is.

Fuck

you

Ryan

Giggs

you

utter

utter

cunt.

Ryan Giggs is Illegitimate

He sucks socks doesn't he?

See my signature.

Even the Mancs at work don't like him. They think if he worked in an office, he'd be the one kissing the boss' arse because he thinks he might get a promotion out of it.

Gary Neville seen at work yesterday:

theofficeDM_468x361.jpg

At this point I don't wish injury on him. I want him to stay fit and play as many games as possible as he is a liability now. I want him to be first choice right back for the Mancs for the next 5 seasons, and then he takes over as manager and relegates the cunts, and so he decides to eat a bullet. Perfect.

The way he stood around watching Malouda run through to set up Cole's goal and then threw his arms up in exasperation that nobody had done anything to stop it - he can do that all season, every season!

At this point I don't wish injury on him. I want him to stay fit and play as many games as possible as he is a liability now. I want him to be first choice right back for the Mancs for the next 5 seasons, and then he takes over as manager and relegates the cunts, and so he decides to eat a bullet. Perfect.

Preferably one traveling at at it's designed velocity.

Nah, I'm not having it. He's just too much of a fucking dickhead and only acts the cunt now cos he plays for them.

He was more likely to be the one who stood behind the big lad pretending to be hard when, in reality; he's a massive shithouse.

Anyone remember the mouse? "You'll be fined!"

Anderson wasn't it? He's a fucking snidey, cowardy little fucking weasel.

• 1 year later...

Made me chortle.

MAN City fan Liam Gallagher has put the boot into Manchester United star Gary Neville, calling him a boring player who dresses like “an estate agent”.

Speaking on BBC1’s Football Focus ahead of today’s FA Cup semi final, the Oasis star and self-styled fashion guru taunted United fans, saying: “We’re a lot smarter and more stylish. They still wear Adidas Samba and tuck their shirts in.”

Comparing City striker Mario Balotelli to Neville, he said: “Balotelli’s a character but he needs to sort his napper out.

“I like characters – if the world was full of f****** Gary Nevilles, it would be bobbins. He looks like an estate agent.”

The only way Gallagher can get in the press these day is by slagging someone else off. He's no different to Neville, acting the big man when he knows he's safe, and streaming blood when he's not :-)

To be honest, if he got himself involved with some sort of murder-suicide pact with Ratface, it would make me pretty happy